Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Twilight Saga

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 08, 2009, 08:08:55 PM
It's official, Dakota Fanning will play Jane in New Moon.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29582603/
I so didn't want to see "name" stars join the cast because it takes away from the everyday kind of persons we saw in the first one. It does not mean I don't like Dakota. Her recent movie shows her taller than me so I am having problems thinking of her as a young Volturi.

disneyland lady

Quote from: bubbleup on March 09, 2009, 02:06:31 AM
Oh and one more thing..I know I've mentioned this before..but I'm getting a little worried about that midnight sun scene not being on the dvd. It was the main thing I was excited about and I didn't see it on the deleted scenes list  girls18.gif oh boy I need a life
I got this from the Stephanie Myer website about special features on the dvds:

SPECIAL FEATURES — DISC ONE
Five extended scenes with director introductions
Audio commentary (Catherine Hardwicke, Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart)
Three music videos (Muse, Paramore, Linkin Park)

SPECIAL FEATURES — DISC TWO
Five deleted scenes with director introductions
Seven-part documentary: "The Adventure Begins: The Journey from Page to Screen"
Comic-Con Phenomenon featurette
And more!

I am hoping that means that we have only seen the deleted scenes from <b>one</b> and that there are double the amount.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bubbleup on March 09, 2009, 02:06:31 AM
Thanks for posting about Dakota...from what I remember about the character it seems like a good fit don't you think? Also I noticed in the article it said kristen/kirsten(how sad I don't remember!) would be playing joan jett in a movie...oh boy that smells like a doozie eh?  giggle2.gif Oh and one more thing..I know I've mentioned this before..but I'm getting a little worried about that midnight sun scene not being on the dvd. It was the main thing I was excited about and I didn't see it on the deleted scenes list  girls18.gif oh boy I need a life

LOL  Catherine Hardwick said it will be on there, so I trust her. It wouldn't be part of the extended stuff so maybe that's why we haven't seen it on the deleted or extendeds yet.

*fingers crossed*

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 09, 2009, 05:23:28 AM
I so didn't want to see "name" stars join the cast because it takes away from the everyday kind of persons we saw in the first one. It does not mean I don't like Dakota. Her recent movie shows her taller than me so I am having problems thinking of her as a young Volturi.

I know what you're saying...but...there's nothing no-name about Kristen or Rob anymore.

Personally, I don't care for Dakota, but I didn't get to see Secret Life of Bees yet, so I might like her after all.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 09, 2009, 08:15:06 AM
I know what you're saying...but...there's nothing no-name about Kristen or Rob anymore.

Personally, I don't care for Dakota, but I didn't get to see Secret Life of Bees yet, so I might like her after all.
I fell in love with Dakota during the Sci Fi series <b>Taken</b> so maybe she is just too well known to me. I actually watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire last night on TV just to see Cedric Diggery 'post-Twilight knowledge'. And those rumors of Madonna wanting to play a part just make me angry. Of course, everyone wants a part of Twilight after the fact but come on, please at least pick people who have acting skills.

Stinkerbell

I'd be willing to play the part of Bella...I'm an unknown   giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 09, 2009, 08:59:37 AM
I'd be willing to play the part of Bella...I'm an unknown   giggle2.gif
Not to us!  cheesy.gif  I thought about being the stand in for Bella but I figure then I would only have scenes with the stand in for Edward.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 09, 2009, 09:08:49 AM
Not to us!  cheesy.gif  I thought about being the stand in for Bella but I figure then I would only have scenes with the stand in for Edward.

giggle2.gif  That would not do, would it?

bubbleup

I didn't realize that Potter movie was on till my nephew yelled "Edwards on the t.v!" giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

bubbleup

thanks for the info  tumbsup.gif  I saw a commercial last nite for the twilight dvd and right after it was a commercial for eclipse gum  hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

What? People actually don't like Kristin?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aWhtOAjuYU#noexternalembed

It looks like it's been removed but do a search for MTV Canada interview with Kristen Stewart. The host called her a bit** and easily replacable... LOL I was like... WOW!

Stinkerbell

My Twilight DVD's came today! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 20, 2009, 11:11:48 AM
My Twilight DVD's came today! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Wow you must be in Heaven. Well I know for sure Uncle Otto will be busy while Ms Stinky is in heaven. Enjoy sweetie embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on March 20, 2009, 11:38:04 AM
Wow you must be in Heaven. Well I know for sure Uncle Otto will be busy while Ms Stinky is in heaven. Enjoy sweetie embrace.gif

Thanks... my daughter is having a Twilight Party with her friends. Me, I'm going to cuddle up with Edward by myself  blink.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 20, 2009, 11:41:38 AM
Thanks... my daughter is having a Twilight Party with her friends. Me, I'm going to cuddle up with Edward by myself  blink.gif
topsecret.gif You mean if Cindy lets you giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on March 20, 2009, 12:24:37 PM
 topsecret.gif You mean if Cindy lets you giggle2.gif

Cindy has been hanging out with some Ranger dude.  LOL

CindyLouWho

Heck They are both MINE!  I can handle both  hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview