PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:57:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Twilight Saga

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Stinkerbell

disneyland lady

Also a quick view of Dakota Fanning. I heard a rumor that they had to spray on Rob's six pack cuz Taylor looked so good shirtless. I have to say that Edward does look more ripped.

CindyLouWho

That was a really good trailor.  Hope I remember to take a box of tissues with me when I go see the movie in Nov, lol. 

CindyLouWho

triviamaven

Quote from: CindyLouWho on July 30, 2009, 07:07:04 PM
Course my fave part is the tent scene with Edward, Bella & Jacob, I can't wait to see that part!

what can we expect with a PG rating tho? 

hey all, had to put my digital prints on this topic....I LOVE TWILIGHT!!

disneyland lady

Quote from: triviamaven on September 18, 2009, 05:45:24 AM

what can we expect with a PG rating tho? 

hey all, had to put my digital prints on this topic....I LOVE TWILIGHT!!
Keeping in mind that we hijacked this saga from the tweens I am willing to put up with PG. I have a very fertile imagination.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 18, 2009, 08:43:44 AM
Keeping in mind that we hijacked this saga from the tweens I am willing to put up with PG. I have a very fertile imagination.

Amen, sistah!

Bearcats937

I am going to order all the books soon. Can't wait for the new movie  popcorn2.gif

disneyland lady

Just one month and a day til New Moon! Here is trailer 3 which actually sort of combines the others:

New Moon Official Trailer #3 (HD)

disneyland lady

Wonder how many guys would buy this costume. Wonder how many would buy it knowing the chances of getting laid at the Halloween party just went up.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/ProductCollections.jsp?FOLDER<>folder_id=2534374302041826

CindyLouWho

Rob will be on an MTV special Fri night, times are eastern time.....

Ulalume: Howling at the New Moon
MTV: Friday, October 30 9:00 PM
Music special

Robert Pattinson and the cast of ``New Moon'';
performances include Paramore, AFI, Asher Roth, Dead by Sunrise and Kid Cudi.

Future Airings:
MTV Friday, October 30 9:00 PM
MTV Saturday, October 31 12:30 AM
MTV Saturday, October 31 5:30 PM

Stinkerbell

Thanks for the information, Ms. LouWho.  I miss you!   embrace.gif

CindyLouWho

welcome!  Miss ya too but I'm in & out here when I don't havemy autos running or kids have the puter..lol  embrace.gif

redhotbabydoll

I have seen the first movie so many times have it memorized...and have read all the books...with the clip I just saw can't wait for New Moon to come out..awesome clip and thanks for sharing it. inlove1.gif

Stinkerbell

There is a Special Edition New Moon People Magazine for November, on stands until 11/30. There are lots of excellent pictures inside.  DisneyLandFriend, I was thinking of you because there are some awesome pictures of Jacob's chest... I mean... Taylor Lautner.  giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 27, 2009, 06:57:21 PM
There is a Special Edition New Moon People Magazine for November, on stands until 11/30. There are lots of excellent pictures inside.  DisneyLandFriend, I was thinking of you because there are some awesome pictures of Jacob's chest... I mean... Taylor Lautner.  giggle2.gif
A true friend has your back......or chest. TY.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview