Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Treasure Hunter - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mistyeyed on December 11, 2008, 08:49:29 AM
i have my dsl through verizon also and have never had any problem with it...by the way..i work for verizon...lol

I worked for one of the original telephone companies before verizon bought them out.  I was the old cord board operator.... One ringy dingy... ROFL

alleycat87

Hello I have tried the auto for this game and it does not work for me. I have tried on Firefox and internet explorer! The game just keeps resetting it self all the time. Does anyone have any hints on the level I should be on or anything. I would love to try and start getting rank on this game but have done nothing on this game and it is really getting to me. Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: alleycat87 on December 12, 2008, 03:45:21 PM
Hello I have tried the auto for this game and it does not work for me. I have tried on Firefox and internet explorer! The game just keeps resetting it self all the time. Does anyone have any hints on the level I should be on or anything. I would love to try and start getting rank on this game but have done nothing on this game and it is really getting to me. Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Make sure you're running the latest version, of couse and I get best results playing on Normal or sometimes Hard.

Squid

Mine has actually started playing a little better.  It's not perfect but progress has been made.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview