Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Autos

Started by Kris,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kris

I was just wondering if anyone has ever been caught by Pogo using an auto?  I'm afraid to run mine at night because I don't want to lose my account-I am addicted to Pogo (and getting addicted to this place also).  I have 1195 badges and don't want to lose them.

;::

Stinkerbell

I was always afraid, also.  But I have been an all nighter for over a year and not had a problem.  I try to run things that don't require much interaction like Monopoly, I play in a private room with bots and the bots have never complained  :)))   Some good ones are Scrabble, QWERTY, Monopoly... anything you can play against bots in a private room.  But I do also run games like Bingo, World Class Solitaire, First Class Solitaire, etc., with no problems.  I try to avoid the rooms where there is a lot of gratitude required because people get miffed when you don't fall all over yourself thanking them for sending you 3 tokens or for not saying WTG or whatever.

Hope this was helpful!  It's nice having you on the forum :)

Kris

Thank you-It's great to be here.
The only auto I want to run is for Poppa Zoppa-I'm trying to get that stupid 36 Chain Badge - I've gotten as far as 35 and it's driving me crazy. :'((

;::

Stinkerbell

I got that one by hand, if I remember right... but my auto also was able to do it.  That one is harder, but keep trying and it will happen when you least expect it.  For over a week, a great guy here on the forum tried getting me the Flawless Victory badge in Golf Solitaire, but it didn't happen.  Then, one morning I got up and found the auto had gotten it.  You just never know when it will happen.

(OO)

harley89

The 36 badge is really pure chance that you get the right board and make all the right moves. I got the 1st by hand. When i was ranking out the auto was getting 36 about 3 or 4 times a day. Just be patient the auto will get it

MsMissy

I have never run any of my Auto's at night. Im not in a hurry to get just a picture & this is my Son's puter, but not saying i wouldnt if i had my own. wtg 2 all who do win a badge all nite. i also run my auto;s on slowest so pogo doesnt no, i hope LOL  bbq21.gif

Mistyeyed

i havent run mine all night either,was wondering how it would be,especially with the people that want you to respond to every play..im not for chatting in the rooms,and i get irked when they say good job on every play and then in the bingo where you pass wild cards,they thank you..like we have a choice as to who it goes to...

Hocky

Pogo has over 1.5 million subscribers...they dont have time to randomly audit anybody's account.  The only time you will get audited is if and when you actually WIN something and try to claim it or if some busy body reports you because they are jealous of the number of badges or you didnt stroke their ego by congratulating them in chat.  

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mistyeyed on November 14, 2008, 07:57:44 AM
i havent run mine all night either,was wondering how it would be,especially with the people that want you to respond to every play..im not for chatting in the rooms,and i get irked when they say good job on every play and then in the bingo where you pass wild cards,they thank you..like we have a choice as to who it goes to...

I was watching the chat while playing one time and I actually told the person "Don't thank me, if given the choice I would have kept the tokens for myself."   :))

Mistyeyed

lol..good one stinker..bet you didnt get any more chat from that person,did you? wtg..gj...lol

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 14, 2008, 08:01:18 AM
I was watching the chat while playing one time and I actually told the person "Don't thank me, if given the choice I would have kept the tokens for myself."   :))

Your spunky. I like that :))

Stinkerbell

Thanks, I got the idea from someone else here... I think it was either Fanny, Disney or Harley.... said "If you give me a kidney, THEN I'll say thankyou."   :)) :))

MsMissy

Quote from: MsMissy on November 14, 2008, 07:26:07 AM
I have never run any of my Auto's at night. Im not in a hurry to get just a picture & this is my Son's puter, but not saying i wouldnt if i had my own. wtg 2 all who do win a badge all nite. i also run my auto;s on slowest so pogo doesnt no, i hope LOL  bbq21.gif
My Picture is gone, my pretty kitty  :'((

Squid

Quote from: Ethel on November 14, 2008, 05:07:10 AM
Thank you-It's great to be here.
The only auto I want to run is for Poppa Zoppa-I'm trying to get that stupid 36 Chain Badge - I've gotten as far as 35 and it's driving me crazy.
Quote from: harley89 on November 14, 2008, 06:30:22 AM
The 36 badge is really pure chance that you get the right board and make all the right moves. I got the 1st by hand. When i was ranking out the auto was getting 36 about 3 or 4 times a day. Just be patient the auto will get it

Harley's right.... I've gotten that 36 badge so many times I've lost count.  The auto will get it for you in no time.  Good luck.

Mistyeyed

the first time i used the auto on this game i got that 36 badge one in about ten minutes..

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on November 15, 2008, 08:58:57 AM
Harley's right....
As always

Quote from: Squid on November 15, 2008, 08:58:57 AM
I've gotten that 36 badge so many times I've lost count.

Ran out of toes?   :)))

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 15, 2008, 10:13:52 AM
As always

Ran out of toes?   :)))

Why.... I oughta......
When I get my hands on you I might  :{:

or maybe I'll   :%#

or, better yet, .....  (O+O)

and maybe a little....  :.@

then... pillowfight.gif

plus....  :^

Take that!

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on November 15, 2008, 01:58:34 PM
Why.... I oughta......
When I get my hands on you I might  :{:

or maybe I'll   :%#

or, better yet, .....  (O+O)

and maybe a little....  :.@

then... pillowfight.gif

plus....  :^

Take that!
Geez Squid I did not realize you were such a violent one :)))

Squid

I'm very pugilistic when people make fun of my toes.   :)))

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview