Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Autos

Started by Kris,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on November 15, 2008, 02:50:29 PM
I'm very pugilistic when people make fun of my toes.   :)))
Ahhh Squid.  (OO) Bless your hearts  <3 (you have 3 of these and it shows, cause you're so helpful and kind), we have been trying to avoid telling you the sad news. You don't have any toes, you have two tenacles and eight arms, sweetie.  :(
Stinky and I both knew and we both swore to keep your secret, so it will be just between the three of us...no one else needs to know, ok?  (OO)
Love Ya,
Sassy :-*

Stinkerbell

Yeah, what Sassy said.  It's not your fault you have no toes.   :)))  I mean   (OO)

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 14, 2008, 09:11:23 AM
Thanks, I got the idea from someone else here... I think it was either Fanny, Disney or Harley.... said "If you give me a kidney, THEN I'll say thankyou."   :)) :))

I can't take credit for that one (I think it was Disney) but it certainly sums up how I feel.  :D

Squid

ROFL!  And here I thought my disguise hid the fact that I only have suction cups for fingertips.  You're all onto me!  I do, however, have the largest eyeballs of any animal on earth.  So, take that.   :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on November 15, 2008, 07:21:18 PM
I do, however, have the largest eyeballs of any animal on earth.  So, take that.   :)))

Better to  :[ with!

Monkey

Quote from: MsMissy on November 14, 2008, 07:26:07 AM
i also run my auto;s on slowest so pogo doesnt no, i hope LOL  bbq21.gif
They'll be able to tell regardless.  :P

Stinkerbell

I've decided I'm going to start playing in the UK rooms.  Those folk are so bloody civilized they would probably never suspect someone of cheating and have likely never even heard of an cheat auto.  God Save The Queen and all that!

Mistyeyed

i have noticed most of the people in the UK rooms are from the states..lol..must be other people had the same idea stinker..lol

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 17, 2008, 07:40:00 AM
I've decided I'm going to start playing in the UK rooms.  Those folk are so bloody civilized they would probably never suspect someone of cheating and have likely never even heard of an cheat auto.  God Save The Queen and all that!

:))) Guess the UK site will be full now.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 17, 2008, 07:40:00 AM

Not all of us are that polite.

I threatened to break someones legs at the Patriots game the other day.  :{:

jarjar

Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 17, 2008, 01:41:33 PM

:[

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 17, 2008, 01:41:33 PM

That's our Fanny!   (OO)

FreecellFanny

While I realize I was in enemy territory (I had my Jets/Favre jersey on) it still didn't mean some drunken ahole could put his hands on me while he trashed my team. Then he called me "honey" and told me I had beautiful hair.

Towards the end of the second quarter I turned around, stuck my finger in his face and said, "If you touch me one more time I'll break your f-ing legs."

He disappeared at half-time and never came back.  :))

Stinkerbell

Forget the Queen!  God Save our Fanny!   :))

jarjar

There is nothing better than free speach here in America.... You go Fanny :))

FreecellFanny

Free speech yes. Free touch, no.  :{:

:)))

Squid

I have my Jets T-shirt on right now.  You go, Fanny!

FreecellFanny

I have to be honest Squidley - I am more a Brett Favre fan than a Jets fan.

Whatever team he plays for I will cheer for. When he finally and permanently retires, my support for the Packers will be restored full-time.  :^*

Squid

To tell you the truth, I'm far less a Jets fan since Wayne Chrebet retired.  That guy had heart!  I used to go to all the games.  Haven't been to one in over two years now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview