Started by Kris,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Does anyone know how use an auto?  :-[

Stinkerbell

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 19, 2008, 05:59:44 PM
I got me a license.   :-[

I had to go get my licence renewed today, almost forgot about it & had about half hour to get there & get it before they closed  this eve   :ooo  :)))

Squid

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 19, 2008, 07:11:28 PM
I had to go get my licence renewed today, almost forgot about it & had about half hour to get there & get it before they closed  this eve   :ooo  :)))

PHew!  Close call, cindygirl

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 19, 2008, 07:11:28 PM

My poor dad went to get his license renewed, had an appt., stood in line... realized he had accidently mailed his renewal notice with the rest of his bills that he dropped in the post office on his way to DMV.

Stinkerbell

Of couse anyone is welcome!  Tell her to get away from the light and come to our darkside.  We have cookies :)

twinkle6590

:'((  This is for stinkerbell if she is around anywhere. You helped me last week with a game i was struggling with. I just downloaded and played pictureka museum mayhem and someone offered to trade me a code for a game I had for the code to that one and I said sure. I gave them my code and email addy for one of my games i purchased and then they gave me an email addy and code for pictureka mayhem...well the code and email don't work at all. when i tracked the person down (i added them to my friends list just because), they said oh well you were stupid enough to trade so its not my fault you fell for the joke. Is there anything I can do to turn them in??? Or is there anyone honest that would want to trade codes with me. I have quite a few of the downloadable games with codes and wouldn't mind sharing them ?? I hope I'm not breaking any rules by asking this here. I read the rules and didn't see where it said i couldn't post this kind of topic. frustrated pogo player.  !@#$

Monkey

Quote from: twinkle6590 on November 23, 2008, 04:01:28 PM
:'((  This is for stinkerbell if she is around anywhere. You helped me last week with a game i was struggling with. I just downloaded and played pictureka museum mayhem and someone offered to trade me a code for a game I had for the code to that one and I said sure. I gave them my code and email addy for one of my games i purchased and then they gave me an email addy and code for pictureka mayhem...well the code and email don't work at all. when i tracked the person down (i added them to my friends list just because), they said oh well you were stupid enough to trade so its not my fault you fell for the joke. Is there anything I can do to turn them in??? Or is there anyone honest that would want to trade codes with me. I have quite a few of the downloadable games with codes and wouldn't mind sharing them ?? I hope I'm not breaking any rules by asking this here. I read the rules and didn't see where it said i couldn't post this kind of topic. frustrated pogo player.  !@#$
I don't think anything can be done, unfortunately. That's part of the risk in offering to trade codes.

Pogo wouldn't be able to help either. They'd just give you an automated "Sharing codes breaks the policy in the official terms of service.... blah blah blah" response, and they might even punish you... so I'd suggest not even mentioning it to them.

Sorry  :(

And to gotmail, that's why the safest thing to do is to always download things either directly from badgehelp or from here. Alot of the stuff from other places has viruses in it. Tell her to make sure she deletes all of the files from her computer that she downloaded from there.

There are a few members from here who should learn that lesson as well from what I hear.  +++

Stinkerbell

Quote from: twinkle6590 on November 23, 2008, 04:01:28 PM

I'm always around!  :))  I'm sorry this happened to you.   (OO)  I agree with Monkey, Twinkle.  I don't think Pogo will be able to help you.  I'm not sure if sharing codes is 'legal' in their book.

Keep your eyes open around this forum.  There are often people who will share, but I've heard tell of another instance where someone here who seldom if ever posts offered to share codes, then gave out a code that didn't work.  If you hang out here long enough you'll get to know the folks who can be trusted to share with.  But you're always taking your chances when you do.

Squid

Twinkle, I'm sorry that happened to you.  I don't think there's much you can do but it still CHAPS MY HIDE that someone did that to you.  Try to swap codes here with people who are regulars on the forum, if possible.  I know that's no guarantee but you stand a better chance of hooking up with cheaters of a higher cheat caliber (interjecting a smidgeon of humor).  Really.... the regulars here are a good crowd and you'll be treated fairly.  Good luck, hon.

Kris

I can't believe someone would do this!  I'm so sorry this happened to you.  If I could pm you I would give you the right code for the game but you need to get your posts up so you are able to recieve a pm.  I know it's a risk we take when we share codes but it's just unethical.  I just don't understand people anymore.

;::

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Ethel on November 23, 2008, 07:32:21 PM
I can't believe someone would do this!  I'm so sorry this happened to you.  If I could pm you I would give you the right code for the game but you need to get your posts up so you are able to recieve a pm.  I know it's a risk we take when we share codes but it's just unethical.  I just don't understand people anymore.

You have enough to send Twinkle a PM, Twinkle doesn't have enough to reply or send one herself.

twinkle6590

Quote from: Ethel on November 23, 2008, 07:32:21 PM

i can recieve pms from people I just cant reply back yet. I am trying to get my numbers up so i can do this. if you would be willing to pm me I would so greatly appreciate it. Maybe I have a game you might want the code for. I would be willing to share. I am an honest person even though I am new on here I have been on pogo for about 4 years. Thanks once again.

jarjar

Awe twinkle so sorry you ran across one of the bad ones here. Like all the others said watch watch the forum and the people and feel out who you can trust. So sorry sweetie (OO)

And to you .... you big dishonest person take this >:D

Sugar N Spice

Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 17, 2008, 02:41:01 PM
While I realize I was in enemy territory (I had my Jets/Favre jersey on) it still didn't mean some drunken ahole could put his hands on me while he trashed my team. Then he called me "honey" and told me I had beautiful hair.

Towards the end of the second quarter I turned around, stuck my finger in his face and said, "If you touch me one more time I'll break your f-ing legs."

He disappeared at half-time and never came back.  :))

LOL good for you  tumbsup.gif

FreecellFanny

Hubby is quite proud that I can defend myself and my step-daughter said that I was her hero.  :)))

MsMissy

Im so orry that had too happen to you Twinkle    :( its sad to think someone would do such a thing.

Sugar N Spice

Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 27, 2008, 05:04:54 AM
Hubby is quite proud that I can defend myself and my step-daughter said that I was her hero.  :)))

hehe well that is something to be proud of :)

Sugar N Spice

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview