This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw GPS & The Adventurer Badge

Started by FreecellFanny,

Previous topic - Next topic

FreecellFanny

I have finally ranked out in this game and gotten two of the three extra badges but I am fuzzy on the requirements for the Adventurer badge.

I understand that you have to complete all the "categories" but I am unclear on whether or not the auto knows this.

I have unlocked 15 categories so I need to know if that is all there is.

Also, Uncle Otto doesn't seem to play any puzzles in any category except the first one, Exotic and I think there are 70+ puzzles in that category.

I have completed 312 random puzzles...are these the ones in the categories I wonder? And how many more are there and will Uncle Otto go to each one automatically?

Gawd, I am confused. I let the damn thing run all last night and it started in Exotic but that is where it was still when I got up this morning.

I'm wondering if Otto knows what he's doing.  :-[

jrzydvl

if i understand correctly your looking for the 5,000 point one and if you are you have to play the same one where you advance in ranks

FreecellFanny

After some poking around and asking questions it would appear that I already have this Adventurer badge that requires the "completion" of all the categories.

I must be very obtuse because I still don't understand what it means to "complete" all the categories. I can only assume it means I have to "unlock" them which I have apparently already done.

See? If I had an automatic badge and rank tracker I wouldn't be in this mess. *hint, hint*  :!#

Stinkerbell

Fanny, I checked my badge book and I have The Adventurer Badge, and haven't even come close to ranking out.  I have only the first 2 rank badges, actually.  So, is yours showing up at all?

FreecellFanny

Yes, I finally found the badge.

Funny thing is that I don't remember getting it.  :-[

xgingerx

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview