Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anything Goes

Started by GoneFishin,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: lildevil31566 on November 18, 2008, 06:57:59 PM
pogo anything goes rooms have been uncensored since ive been playing 1998

Recently Pogo took the uncensored room thingy (UNCENSORED CHAT)
off some of the game rooms. They put them all back last night.

lildevil31566

tara..are you part of the admin?  i have been a member of pogo for 10yrs and ive always seen uncensored chat in the games..are you a newbie to pogo

Tara

Quote from: lildevil31566 on November 18, 2008, 07:08:49 PM
tara..are you part of the admin?  i have been a member of pogo for 10yrs and ive always seen uncensored chat in the games..are you a newbie to pogo

No I'm not part of anything. No, I'm not a newbie to Pogo. I've been a member since before there was a Club Pogo. I didn't say there wasn't uncensored chat in games, I said for some reason they took SOME of the (Uncensored Rooms) away from some of the rooms but they put them back last night. If you don't believe me, you don't have to. I have no reason to friggen lie about it.

~Sassy~

:-\ Well are you Tara?  :))  :))  :)) Enquiring minds  :-[ , I use the term loosely, seem to want to know. Well at least one. I already know the answer to both. OMG this made my day...too funny, I needed the laugh.

:>> Good luck on your tests, Tara.

lildevil31566

dont get upset darling..just asking a question..thanks for writting back  muuaah

<admin edit: please don't change forum topics, if you wish to reply to a post use the quote feature>

Tara

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on November 18, 2008, 07:16:27 PM
:-\ Well are you Tara?  :))  :))  :)) Enquiring minds  :-[ , I use the term loosely, seem to want to know. Well at least one. I already know the answer to both. OMG this made my day...too funny, I needed the laugh.

:>> Good luck on your tests, Tara.

Thanks Sassy.  (OO)

Mary

Quote from: Tara on November 18, 2008, 07:03:46 PM
Recently Pogo took the uncensored room thingy (UNCENSORED CHAT)
off some of the game rooms. They put them all back last night.

Tara is right i seen several rooms with the uncensored gone all the anything goes rooms and today some where back and i`ve been a member for many years .....

FreecellFanny

Quote from: lildevil31566 on November 18, 2008, 07:08:49 PM

Actually, she is part of something. It's a secret society. And it's vicious.   :{:  :{:  :{:

Get out while you can. Run my child, run!  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview