This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lots to do

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

i see the two premium albums are suppose to come out this week,since we havent gotten the mix and match for november,im wondering if we will get that also this week..on top of that,if pictureka makes it out also,we will sure have our hands full...guess they dont want us spending money on holiday shopping,just spending it all at pogo..lol..

arniebear

Quoteguess they dont want us spending money on holiday shopping,just spending it all at pogo..lol..

I agree, it seems like every holiday they give you lots to do, like I have no life but Pogo  :-\

FreecellFanny

It would be nice if they'd have a badge sale for the holidays. There are 4 pages of M&M's that I've held off getting.  :"

Squid

Mistyeyed

they probably throw it all at us at one time so their employees can be off for all the holidays..lol..lucky stiffs..i will probably have to work both of them and also the eves this year..

Squid

I'll take one of your shifts for you, Misty.  You go ahead and enjoy the holiday.   tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

Yup, sounds about right, Misty. pogo wants us too spend our money on them & not on ourselves or x-mas. LOL  Dont they no ppl. have errands & housework to do? eww housework, it never ends.   bbq21.gif

Mistyeyed

Quote from: Squid on November 17, 2008, 06:22:47 AM
I'll take one of your shifts for you, Misty.  You go ahead and enjoy the holiday.   tumbsup.gif

sounds good to me,but you have to come to Pennsylvania and then listen to annoying people on the phone..not fun.

Squid

People take the time out to call other people on holidays to be annoying?  They should be sipping on spiked egg nog and leaving you alone!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview