PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:47:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Yahtzee

Started by joy1970,

Previous topic - Next topic

joy1970

I was wondering , if someone can give me some kind of help. I am on Rank 25 Classic mode fast room,
I have played for 2 days from 8:00 a.m to 3:00 a.m. and I am still  at 25. Is there any place I can check to see how many more? How do you make it go fast?

thank you

Stinkerbell

Modified because Tara answered far better than I did   :D

Tara

From Rank 25 to 50 you have to get 100 jackpot spins for each rank. It's 3000 jackpot spins to the end. You can put the mouse over the yahtzee cups and kinda hold it there until you see a pop up telling you what rank you are, and if you wait just a minute you will see how many more till the next rank scroll across that black bar under the cup that also scrolls other crap during the game. It took me 7 days to get from Rank 30 - 40 and I'm playing 24/7  :((

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on November 17, 2008, 09:24:31 AM
From Rank 25 to 50 you have to get 100 jackpot spins for each rank. It's 3000 jackpot spins to the end. You can put the mouse over the yahtzee cups and kinda hold it there until you see a pop up telling you what rank you are, and if you wait just a minute you will see how many more till the next rank scroll across that black bar under the cup that also scrolls other crap during the game. It took me 7 days to get from Rank 30 - 40 and I'm playing 24/7  :((

Where do rank points fit in?  Is it one rank point per spin then?  UGH... I need to modify my feeble attempt at a reply.
Thanks for the information, MsTara.

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 17, 2008, 09:41:02 AM
Where do rank points fit in?  Is it one rank point per spin then?  UGH... I need to modify my feeble attempt at a reply.
Thanks for the information, MsTara.

It's jackpot spins, but I guess one jackpot is one rank point..lol 

vasunlover

Must be nice to be able to play 24/7-mine keeps saying "Quit" due to inactivity

xgingerx

Mine does too...i leave it running thinking i'm getting somewhere come back to find that message.... >:D

vasunlover

xgingerx

I went from 10 to 11 in 8 hours...whoohoo!

joy1970

Stinkerbell

Quote from: vasunlover on November 17, 2008, 10:21:05 AM
xgingerx

I went from 10 to 11 in 8 hours...whoohoo!

Burnin' up those badge book pages, huh?   :))

xgingerx

your doing Great ...lol keep them badges coming  :^*

Mistyeyed

has the auto been updated for this yet..i gave up on using the auto since it ran so poorly..been playing by hand,but not continuously..

Fluffy756

Last night I hit rank 14 it shows in my stats but when I am playing the game it still showing rank 13. Is there anyway to fix this.

Hocky

Quote from: Fluffy756 on November 29, 2008, 09:29:15 AM
Last night I hit rank 14 it shows in my stats but when I am playing the game it still showing rank 13. Is there anyway to fix this.

You may have somehow kept the rank 13 cup perhaps?  Click on the lower left hand button that says cups...and see if u have the tank 14 one there.  I got to rank 14 one time..left the room...went to another one...it showed me I was at rank 10 cup...but when I went to change my cup style the rank 14 one was there.  It will let u scroll through all the ones you have gotten so far.

Fluffy756

thanks going to try that see what happens.

southinkucandance

that yatzee is silly .... it hard to earn rank... and waiting for the luck to arrive on ur door is like oh way to stupid lolz....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview