This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pictureka

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

does anyone know if this is going to be a deluxe game or not? Im hoping its not since we just dished out 20 dollars a couple weeks ago for diner dash...i see the badges are listed in the game awards book now..

Tara

Yes, it's a deluxe game and so is the new bowling and word whomp one coming out. They are trying to kill us with all this extra money.

gotmail

well just seen this on pogo home page you get 2000 tokies daily  till nov 23, it says the game available in 6 days 6 hours 29 minutes. just thought i would share this with you all, and where are you all seeing the new game word whomp and bowling at. i cant seem to find them.. thanks
gotmail

Mistyeyed

we get the secret info from badge gossip and other "sources"

gotmail

oh ok , i thought i would just ask did not know it was a secret ..   guess i will wait till they come out to see them,, thanks anyways
gotmail

Tracey

apparently pictureka is comin out on the 25th ..so we all have to wait another week for it  :!!

Tara

We should get M&M books tomorrow and 2 other premium ones. It's kind of weird that they would put out 3 books in one day.

john82379

It seems you can't download Pictureka for free yet, it comes up with a "Error" page.  But it appears you can buy it, the page for your bililng info pops up.......anyone tried to buy it yet???

Tara

Quote from: john82379 on November 18, 2008, 05:53:19 AM
It seems you can't download Pictureka for free yet, it comes up with a "Error" page.  But it appears you can buy it, the page for your bililng info pops up.......anyone tried to buy it yet???

My guess would be because the game doesn't even come out until next Tuesday.   :-[

IndianLover

When u do the puzzles for the 2,000 tokes it shows how many days left, either I'm looking at it wrong or the calculation shows 12:00 a.m. eastern time monday

xgingerx

pogo hit it Big with selling the games..we will get junk games for free... camera.gif

Tara

Does anyone know if I can pay for this game with tokens?  :-[

Stinkerbell

old nana

disneyland lady

Quote from: old nana on November 20, 2008, 07:04:52 AM
How do you pay with tokens?

Right after you fill your gas tank using tokies.

Disneyland lady insane diego

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview