This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pictureka

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

dafodil

how can you be an honest pogo player if you are willing to trade codes. Isn't that cheating , just in another way...

Homer

Quote from: dafodil on November 24, 2008, 08:07:59 PM
how can you be an honest pogo player if you are willing to trade codes. Isn't that cheating , just in another way...

You have noticed you are on a website called "PogoCheats" right?  :-[

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tracey

if ur quick with the reply about cheating why are u on this website posting?

FreecellFanny

Pot meet kettle.  :-[

Stinkerbell

No honor among thieves?

disneyland lady

My bad....thought it was Pogo Eats dot com.
bbq29.gif bbq26.gif frenchman.gif chines.gif

disneyland lady insane diego

twinkle6590

:.@  One smack for you .. lol.  Did you not notice you are in the PogoCheats site??  I asked myself how you could judge my honesty when you are in the same site as I am and posting in the forum to boot?? hmmmm I am an honest person and I realize this site is where you purchase cheat autos for the pogo games. I was merely stating that I was looking to trade a code for pictureka that someone might have for a code to a game I have. Yes I have bought autos, yes i have used them. If I am so evil then I will be struck down I guess. Lol bring it on I say. again, looking to trade a pictureka game reg. code someone might have for a code to a game I have.   HONEST POGO PLAYER SIGNING OFF. lol

Stinkerbell

This whole thing makes me think of Pirates of the Caribbean where Will Turner and Cap'n Jack (sigh) are fighting and Will says "You cheated!" and Cap'n Jack (sigh) get's this look on his face like 'are you a moron, or what? and says "Pirate."

swamp

:"  i could use a code if anyone is sharing  <:> tumbsup.gif  pm me  :!!

~Sassy~

Quote from: swamp on November 25, 2008, 09:24:55 AM
:"  i could use a code if anyone is sharing  <:> tumbsup.gif  pm me  :!!

:-X Have fun, Swampers  (OO)

MsMissy

LOL     at Disneyland lady & really got a good laugh out of the picture with The safe sex. it is so cute.   :)))

swamp

Squid

QuietKiwi

I found the pictureka a lot of fun and got it in 2 days.......and I must say that the 50rk Mini badge is much nicer than the other Badges getting up to it....the gold glowing bone......

Anway Good Luck to you all...and have fun with it...!

It's a good game and using an Auto can just give you that boost.
cheers all,
Kiwi

twinkle6590

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on November 25, 2008, 09:48:15 AM

would you be willing to share the code with me. I can accept pms but cant reply yet. I am really trying to find the code but it appears people are scared to share with me. anyone who is interested i have some codes of my own to games and would love to share in return.

twinkle6590

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on November 25, 2008, 09:48:15 AM

I apologize because I am not sure if i sent a comment to you or not yet but would you be willing to share the pictureka code with me. I have some codes myself i wouldnt mind sharing if you are interested. I have Agatha christies death on the nile and sims carnival bumper blast and fairy godmother tycoon just to name a few. i can recieve pms but cant reply yet. but im working on it. im getting my posts up there slowly but surely. i also have a code for chess but will explain that later if anyones interested. 

AlphaAngel

hey anyone wanna give me the code since we are asking i would love to know it thanks
:^* tumbsup.gif O+O

jeffgordonfan24

:^*  i have the code.....      tumbsup.gif    i have the code for every pogo download game for badges....  <..>  but unless you figure out how to get them from me   i cant help anyone..lol..  i dont post alot ..keeps me out of trouble... so i dont think i can pm anyone or vice versa....  :(             winter20.gif

Hocky

Finished the game...took about 16+ hours.  I am so glad I didn't do this one by hand....after staring at that screen for so long you go cross eyed.  What a dreadful game that was..thanks pogo       indian.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview