PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 08:53:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pictureka

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mama on November 21, 2008, 08:02:10 PM
i don`t want game code i want the discount name you put in box for gettin game cheaper tyvm

THANKS2008 is the code.

Mary

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mama on November 21, 2008, 08:24:07 PM
Tysvm

You're very welcome!   (OO)

Be careful when entering it.  I had put in the code before entering my CC information, and I happened to glance over and it had gone back to the regular price, so I had to enter it again.

pizzaman984

i also would like the code to register this game.I can trade for most of the to go games.Please email the the reg. code and what game you need a code for.Thanks.

lilamygirl25

Where is everyone finding this at i click on a room and it still says coming soon? :OO

FreecellFanny

I know one thing I want for this game: a bloody auto.

I had a hell of a time deciphering some of the graphics.  O+O

Magzy

I need help...how do you get into a room.  I have purchased the game and it will play but I am playing alone not in a room and I do not see where to choose one, I must be missing something.  Thanks so much! 6_6.gif

Tara

Quote from: magzy on November 22, 2008, 07:10:50 AM
I need help...how do you get into a room.  I have purchased the game and it will play but I am playing alone not in a room and I do not see where to choose one, I must be missing something.  Thanks so much! 6_6.gif

You must not be connected. Go back to home page of the game and make sure you are connected. The light should be green or you should it say connected. When you are connected you will enter rooms with the chat box there.

Playhawke

What a dumb game, is there a cheat in the works for it??

I have looked a few times now and nothing!!

I am not going to drive myself nuts looking around the screen, I just had laser surgery on my eyes and do not want to strain them!
Any new topics around?? A lot of these are so old, like " up your glitch" IS there nothing new??

Magzy

OMG thank you sweetie!  Too early in morn or not enough coffee yet, but that is exactly what it was.  (OO)

Tara

Quote from: Playhawke on November 22, 2008, 07:33:25 AM
What a dumb game, is there a cheat in the works for it??

I have looked a few times now and nothing!!

I am not going to drive myself nuts looking around the screen, I just had laser surgery on my eyes and do not want to strain them!
Any new topics around?? A lot of these are so old, like " up your glitch" IS there nothing new??

Yeah, theres a topic on the game here...  http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,36416.0.html

Tara

Quote from: magzy on November 22, 2008, 07:59:07 AM
OMG thank you sweetie!  Too early in morn or not enough coffee yet, but that is exactly what it was.  (OO)

You're welcome.  tumbsup.gif

jeffy

anyone wanna share their code, ill paypal ya 5 big ones (dollars). <3

lilamygirl25

Thank you for the link arniebear it worked  :!!

doublea0508

I havent tried this yet. All I know is it is having problems ranking people up who are playing the trial version. Anyone looking to trade me a code for this game? I have Poppit Show and MG Deluxe I am very willing to trade with for this game. PM me

Angel1027

I need help. I download the game, but, I cant seem to get connected to POGO just sits :ooo :(  I had the same problem with Dinner Dash! Any suggestions???????

Tara

Quote from: Angel1027 on November 22, 2008, 10:42:01 PM
I need help. I download the game, but, I cant seem to get connected to POGO just sits :ooo :(  I had the same problem with Dinner Dash! Any suggestions???????

It sounds like your firewall is behind the game and you need to tell it to let it load the game. It happens to me on all the togo games when I am downloading it, or rather trying to connect for the first time. I hit CTR ALT DEL to get the game to go down so I can tell my firewall its ok to run the game. Its hard to see it when the game is in Full Screen.

pizzaman984

i will trade a reg code for operation mania for piktureka code just pm me if you want to trade

Angel1027

Tara,
Thanks for responding back to me. I'm not all that smart with computers. :(  I tried the ctrl alt del button
didnt see any firewall box that came up. I exit the game. It just sit at the "connecting" to POGO. It's about
to drive me nuts! girls18.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview