PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 04:11:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pictureka

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

DebbieN

Same thing happened to me, I dropped the Pictureka box down to the toolbar and there was my firewall asking for permission to continue. Don't know why it popped up BEHIND the Pictureka screen, but it did. Just clicked on ALLOW and brought the game back up and it connected.
Hope this helps!

Debbie

Tara

Quote from: Angel1027 on November 23, 2008, 05:26:34 AM
Tara,
Thanks for responding back to me. I'm not all that smart with computers. :(  I tried the ctrl alt del button
didnt see any firewall box that came up. I exit the game. It just sit at the "connecting" to POGO. It's about
to drive me nuts! girls18.gif

Someone else should be able to explain what I'm trying to say better. As everyone knows, I suck at explaining things. I just know how I have to do mine. I don't even know if that is what's wrong with yours. Some firewalls have to "trust" what you've downloaded and you have to tell them it's ok. Homer should have his BIG butt up soon, and maybe he will know.

As I was responding DebbieN responded. She's saying the same thing I'm saying. Good Luck!

Homer

Just go into the Pictureka game options and uncheck full screen mode. Then you can minimize the game to see any messages from your firewall.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on November 23, 2008, 06:00:47 AM
Just go into the Pictureka game options and uncheck full screen mode. Then you can minimize the game to see any messages from your firewall.

She can't. It won't even connect is what the problem is.  You can't uncheck full screen until you're connected.  :{:

Homer

Quote from: Tara on November 23, 2008, 06:15:30 AM
She can't. It won't even connect is what the problem is.  You can't uncheck full screen until you're connected.  :{:

If you have a windows key on the keyboard just press that and it should minimize the game

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

MsMissy

I havent bought the game yet, but played the trial period & they give you 1st badge, but after that you cant rank up it seems, all u can win is tokens. So im waiting for now. its kinda hard to see those clues u have too click on. i wish they would have made the backround white instead of blue.  :(

CrystalDawn

wow i really like it.......lots better than quite abit of others pogo puts out..you really got to use your brain cells & speed.....great mind therapy :)

Angel1027

Thanks for all the suggestions!!!! I'm just NOT computer smart!  :"
Kicking my butt!! U ppl rock though :^* :^*Thanks for trying to help a redneck girl
from the South! hehe

Magzy

... Like they say, one person's trash is another person's treasure ... :)))

jarjar

Quote from: magzy on November 24, 2008, 03:04:20 AM
... Like they say, one person's trash is another person's treasure ... :)))
:))

xgingerx

is there going to be a cheat for this game???

FreecellFanny

Fluffy756

How is this game is it worth playing by hand or getting the cheat.

Mistyeyed

it does go fast if you play by hand..i just started yesterday on it and im going on rank 26,so it does move along..

Fluffy756

thanks Mistyeyed give me something to do on thanksgiving.

Mistyeyed

i dont also get a new auto when it comes out,sometimes i will save a game to do by hand,and use autos on the games  when im away from the computer..

Larry69694

:OO my pictureka download lasted 37 minutes...not an hour. Also is anyone having trouble with the games on pogo laoding right? Im getting two or three screens of the same game. won't play and I can't use the autos. HELPPPP

IndianLover

rank 36 here already and all by hand I love it... but then again I love hidden object games. I so hope they add more ranks. I should be rank 40 by the time I go to bed  :)))

twinkle6590

Quote from: Tara on November 22, 2008, 08:00:10 AM
Yeah, theres a topic on the game here...  http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,36416.0.html

Would you mind maybe trading codes for that game for one I might have?? I am an honest pogo player and looking for someone who might want to swap codes with me for a game i might have that they want. I can only recieve pm's right now because I havent posted enough yet to reply back. So if you want to pm me or just message me here thats ok too. thanks.

twinkle6590

tumbsup.gif   Honest pogo player here. I am new to posting so my rating isn't very high but i was wondering if there is one honest person out there that would be interested in trading the pictureka code they have for a code to one of the games I might have ?? I can recieve pm's but am unable to reply back except in the forum. So if you are interested and want to message me i would love hearing from you. Thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview