PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 04:24:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pictureka

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on November 26, 2008, 09:01:14 AM
Finished the game...took about 16+ hours.  I am so glad I didn't do this one by hand....after staring at that screen for so long you go cross eyed.  What a dreadful game that was..thanks pogo       indian.gif

See, I'm rather enjoying it.  Rank 10 badge and 2 outfits by hand.  Maybe by rank 20 I'll be begging for mercy.

jarjar

Finished the game...took about 16+ hours.  I am so glad I didn't do this one by hand....after staring at that screen for so long you go cross eyed.  What a dreadful game that was..thanks pogo       indian.gif

Hocky is there an uncle out for this game yet? How did you not do it yourself? I do not see cheat for this yet or am I missing something. .... WTG on finishing :!!

Stinkerbell keep up the good work. I have not even bought it yet..... hmmmm  guess I  better get on that soon. Does anyone know how long the THANKS2008 works?
Wow I am nothing but questions today :-*

IndianLover

I am actually enjoying it also, proud to say rank 47 and all by hand, but like I say I LOVE hidden object games. Hope they add ranks to it. that would make me very happy lol.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: IndianLover on November 26, 2008, 01:04:14 PM
I am actually enjoying it also, proud to say rank 47 and all by hand, but like I say I LOVE hidden object games. Hope they add ranks to it. that would make me very happy lol.

Very nice, Indian... rank 47  WTG   :^*  I do, too... love hidden object games!

Jewel

I finished the game and I am now working on it for a friend.  I like that it is short and sweet.  <:>

WTG to all of you that finished and good luck to those still chugging along.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on November 26, 2008, 09:39:27 AM
Stinkerbell keep up the good work. I have not even bought it yet..... hmmmm  guess I  better get on that soon. Does anyone know how long the THANKS2008 works?
Wow I am nothing but questions today :-*

I think it's through this weekend.  Give it a shot and if it won't take it, you can stop before finishing the transaction.

Hugs

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on November 23, 2008, 06:55:53 AM
If you have a windows key on the keyboard just press that and it should minimize the game

Oh gee is that what that key is that has the white flags (sort of)on it?  :)))

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on November 26, 2008, 01:46:35 PM
Oh gee is that what that key is that has the white flags (sort of)on it?  :)))

Yes donkey.  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

FreecellFanny

Someone pm'd me a couple of days ago to trade codes and I haven't heard back.  :-\

disneyland lady

I am so glad I didn't do this one by hand....

Huh? What is the name of the auto? I thought it was still "45% done"

disneyland lady insane diego

Sugar N Spice

Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 26, 2008, 03:25:02 PM
Someone pm'd me a couple of days ago to trade codes and I haven't heard back.  :-\

Hi Fanny I just messaged you here again,and I have the code and am ready to swap  <..>

FreecellFanny

Sugar N Spice

IndianLover

Finished all 50 ranks by hand  woo hoo now I'm gonna do my mothers geez wish they would add more ranks  :)))

Mistyeyed

im also doing it by hand..got to rank 35..playing off and on for three days...figured since it was so easy to rank up by hand,i would save my hard earned 5 bucks for the next game that comes out and need and need an auto for..

gator8_24

Angel1027

Tara,
I did what Homer said "window button" now my problem is.............I get a box that comes up "connection to POGO server failed try again later! When I try later my "free" trail has expired. Now it's funny I dont have this problem with Word Riot or TriPeaks2 but I purchased them! LOL Could that be my problem???? This is driving me NUTS! Any suggestion anyone???   :OO

agedog

if u still need a pictureka registration code i will trade for lottso deluxe plz plz plz !!!

IndianLover

Quote from: QuietKiwi on November 25, 2008, 03:34:58 PM

I found the pictureka a lot of fun and got it in 2 days.......and I must say that the 50rk Mini badge is much nicer than the other Badges getting up to it....the gold glowing bone......

Anway Good Luck to you all...and have fun with it...!

It's a good game and using an Auto can just give you that boost.
cheers all,
Kiwi

I finished all the ranks and it says that I have ranked out but you look at my profile it says that I only have 4 of the 5 minis??? weird

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview