PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:21:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pictureka

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

AlphaAngel

Quote from: jeffgordonfan24 on November 26, 2008, 05:19:03 AM
:^*  i have the code.....      tumbsup.gif    i have the code for every pogo download game for badges....  <..>  but unless you figure out how to get them from me   i cant help anyone..lol..  i dont post alot ..keeps me out of trouble... so i dont think i can pm anyone or vice versa....  :(             winter20.gif

Hey gordon are ya trying to make my head explode....can i place my yahoo messenger name on this site???  I can't get messages either.  I joined a looooooooooong time ago but i am a reader and not a poster.  The guys here are sooooo funny....anyhelp would be greatly appreciated!!! :pp

disneyland lady

A really easy way to get enough to PM would be to go to this link and post a few numbers. Not much thinking involved:
http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0/topicseen.html

disneyland lady insane diego

AlphaAngel

Quote from: disneyland lady on November 28, 2008, 08:25:08 AM
A really easy way to get enough to PM would be to go to this link and post a few numbers. Not much thinking involved:
http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0/topicseen.html

VV

VV (OO) blowing you a kiss

thanks!!!  I now have pm!!!!!

agedog

anyone hear want the registration for pictureka i am willing to trade for lottso deluxe plz plz plz any1? my hubby wants lottso so bad... :=

disneyland lady

Quote from: agedog on November 28, 2008, 08:54:18 AM
anyone hear want the registration for pictureka i am willing to trade for lottso deluxe plz plz plz any1? my hubby wants lottso so bad... :=

In order to get Personal Messages (PM) you need 25 posts so go to the link above and get busy! Then you can trade away.

xgingerx

cheat seems to be working great ty BH :!!

FreecellFanny

xgingerx

the cheat goes away after a few screens...hurry with update !@!

Mistyeyed

i tried a couple rounds with the cheat playing the free time,and it plays slower than i can do by hand..since im past rank 35 now,i most likely wont spend my 5 bucks on this auto,waiting for the next one..i heard a rumor that the deluxe way to go bowling might be coming out in december...i expect,since its bowling that it will be a long drawn out game..

IndianLover

I won't be getting the bowling one never finished the bowling in Pogo as it is  :)))

I'm waiting for the Word Whomp Underground

browneyedgirl87

Anyone who is willing to share their game code, it would be greatly appreciated  0:.  You can PM me,  I have nothing to offer in return except for my undying gratitude and appreciation  :^* but it would be never forgotten and perhaps I could help in the future.  Thanks   :<<

FreecellFanny

Quote from: xgingerx on November 28, 2008, 04:16:03 PM
the cheat goes away after a few screens...hurry with update !@!

Hey, I noticed that too.

The auto was just closing and snapping shut after every jackpot spin. Of course, when this happens you cannot generate a TSR.  >:D

Mind you, it only happened a few times.

xgingerx

indeedy

Hello,  would anyone please be so kind as to share the code for pictureka with me?  I can swap for Word Riot deluxe or Tri Peaks 2, the quest for the ruby ring.

Thanks in advance, lovely people  <..> :D :/\ tumbsup.gif

jazmin

disneyland lady if u still want lottso I have them all would love totrade for pictureka

browneyedgirl87

actually if anyone is willing to share the code with me I will trade them any badge album of their choice...if anyone is interested please message me or PM me or whatever.  Thanks :<<

Stinkerbell

I really like this game.  There are some errors in it though... sometimes it will allow baseballs when the catagory is Things That Fly, and other times, even in the same catagory, it won't allow it.  It usually allows fish for In The Kitchen, but sometimes it doesn't.  Other than that I give it  tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif

IndianLover

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 30, 2008, 06:31:10 PM
I really like this game.  There are some errors in it though... sometimes it will allow baseballs when the catagory is Things That Fly, and other times, even in the same catagory, it won't allow it.  It usually allows fish for In The Kitchen, but sometimes it doesn't.  Other than that I give it  tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif

For the baseballs it will take them  for the things that fly category if they have some lines next to it like they are being thrown.

As for the fish It is only excepted for things that can be "eaten" not for the "kitchen" category

Stinkerbell

Indian,
I see what you're saying about the baseballs.  That makes sense, but I was using fish for in the kitchen, same as cherries, pies, etc and it was taking it.  It still takes some of them, but not others.

Monkey

It doesn't accept the blowfish (or whatever the heck that thing is  :-\), but it should take all of the other fish for the 'In The Kitchen' category.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview