PlayBuddy
September 17, 2024, 10:16:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pictureka

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubbleup

I haven't even attempted to try this game out..these premium download games suck all the life out of my computer  bbq21.gif

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 30, 2008, 06:31:10 PM
I really like this game.  There are some errors in it though... sometimes it will allow baseballs when the catagory is Things That Fly, and other times, even in the same catagory, it won't allow it.  It usually allows fish for In The Kitchen, but sometimes it doesn't.  Other than that I give it  tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif

I have a hard enough time just figuring out what some of the drawings are. The graphics are really crappy for this game.  ::)

zingler

Anyone willing to trade the code for pictureka. I have lottso deluxe or tripeaks deluxe to swap. admin edit: please don't post email addys in public Thanks

IndianLover

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 30, 2008, 07:59:57 PM
Indian,
I see what you're saying about the baseballs.  That makes sense, but I was using fish for in the kitchen, same as cherries, pies, etc and it was taking it.  It still takes some of them, but not others.

Strange I've never had it work for things in the kitchen.  Wonder if it's the dead looking fish that work?

IndianLover

Stinkerbell,

Ok went back and played awhile  :)))

What I have noticed for the fish thing and "things in the kitchen" category. The stinky fish counts towards it but the regular fish haven't been for me. Maybe that is the key?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: IndianLover on December 01, 2008, 06:13:58 AM
Stinkerbell,

Ok went back and played awhile  :)))

What I have noticed for the fish thing and "things in the kitchen" category. The stinky fish counts towards it but the regular fish haven't been for me. Maybe that is the key?

That might be the key... I just get so busy playing that I don't notice all those little details.  Thanks for the help!   (OO)

MsMissy

Oh i hope this cheat works, i just bought it lol  tks for the tips though, ill look to see if that happens.  O+O

snix6

Hi. I have reg codes for

lottso deluxe, bricks of atlantis, diner dash, elf bowling, great escapes solitaire, jewel quest, mahjong garden deluxe, mahjong tales, operation mania, pop it show, sweet tooth, tri-peaks, tri-peaks 2, word riot and world class solitaire.

Will be willing to trade pictureka reg for one of my codes.

snix6

jacibgirl

Hi i was wondering if anyone give me the Pictureka game registration code? I have lots of codes so just ask please email me at <admin edit: please don't post email addy in public>.
pleaseee?!?!

sierra

sorry if this is already posted, i looked and couldnt find it....

I have finished pictureka all 50 ranks but only have 4 of the 5 mini items??  any ideas ??

thanks

Stinkerbell

Quote from: sierra on December 01, 2008, 05:17:28 PM

I have finished pictureka all 50 ranks but only have 4 of the 5 mini items??  any ideas ??

thanks

Keep playing?  I don't know if they go with rank or luck.

sierra

BabyCheetah

Is anyone willing to share their code for Pictureka...I have, I think, all of the other downloads.  I'll give ya 2 for 1 deal.  Please please please.   0: 
PM me and we'll swap.

Kris

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 30, 2008, 06:31:10 PM
I really like this game.  There are some errors in it though... sometimes it will allow baseballs when the catagory is Things That Fly, and other times, even in the same catagory, it won't allow it.  It usually allows fish for In The Kitchen, but sometimes it doesn't.  Other than that I give it  tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif

I really like this game also.  The thing that got me was 'things that fly' and I looked and looked and it was a flag... :" :))) :)) :))) :)))

;::

Squid

Quote from: Ethel on December 01, 2008, 06:18:55 PM
I really like this game also.  The thing that got me was 'things that fly' and I looked and looked and it was a flag... :" :))) :)) :))) :)))

;::
:)))

Tara

Quote from: sierra on December 01, 2008, 05:17:28 PM

thanks

It's just a glitch on Pogos part. If you go to your closet in the mini section you should have 5 backgrounds and 5 outfits. They will probably fix it on their next shutdown.

JaimeGAK

If anyone would like to help me out, I would really love the code for pictureka. I have a couple of codes I could trade, but I only have like 3-4. Anyone willing?

jeffy

jesus this game is crazy. in 24 hours im at rank 45. maybe i should slow down LOL.

Mistyeyed

i was wondering about that missing 5th mini,i shall go look for it in my closet..

jeffy

im rank 50 with 19,655 avatar points and no 5th mini. anyone else got it? imma let it run to 20,000 avatar points to see.

UPDATE*** i now have over 20,000 avatar points and no 5th and last mini outfit.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview