Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Chocolate coins

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

How do you get chocolate coins in sweet tooth 2???

disneyland lady

You have to bump yourself up from Easy and play the harder games.  There are usually 3 to 5 chocolate coins in those games.

disneyland lady insane diego

rhino

Hocky

I think you have to play in caramel mode too, right?

john82379

Yes u have to play in Caramel mode for the chocolate coins.

jeffy

level 4 and 5 is the only difficulties with chocolate coins. the auto got my playful pet and chocolate coins badges for sweet tooth in less than 30 mins.

Tara

Does anyone know if you can eat the chocolate coins?  :-[

disneyland lady

None of that candy in Sweet Tooth 2 has any calories either! halloween23.gif

DoubleOscotty

Did anyone notice if their rank progress reset when changing level?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: DoubleOscotty on November 20, 2008, 09:55:11 AM
Did anyone notice if their rank progress reset when changing level?

When I was working on ranking out on this, I did notice that when you change difficulty levels, the rank requirements changed.  If you went harder, you needed fewer.  If you switched to an easier level, you needed more.

DoubleOscotty

I saw that. My concern was more along the lines that I was halfway through a rank and it reset to the begining when I bumped it up a level. Oh well

Stinkerbell

Quote from: DoubleOscotty on November 20, 2008, 10:36:28 AM
I saw that. My concern was more along the lines that I was halfway through a rank and it reset to the begining when I bumped it up a level. Oh well

There are a few Pogo games where if you leave the game and go to a different room, you lose progress.  So what you have to do is when you leave the room, go right back into the same room.  For some reason it saves progress, then you can leave and go to any room you want.  Addiction Solitaire was one, TriPeaks was horrible about losing progress.  Maybe Sweet Tooth is, also.

I hope this helps...

badgie

I have been playing for 38 levels worth on hard and have never seen a chocolate coin. Do I have to play on medium?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: badgie on November 20, 2008, 01:50:20 PM
I have been playing for 38 levels worth on hard and have never seen a chocolate coin. Do I have to play on medium?

Someone here posted that you have to play on the harder levels.  It's in a post here somewhere.

Homer

I got mine on the hardest level using the toothbrush auto

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

wagnerb43

!@#$
I have had my auto on all day while i was at work and played on the hardest level and i
haven't got any coins yet.  What am i doing wrong???

disneyland lady

Chocolate Coins are at Levels 4 & 5 of only the Caramel rooms (not classic)

Hocky

Make SURE you are in CARAMEL MODE....not regular sweet tooth or you will never see the chocolate coins

Stinkerbell

Yes, caramel.  And it's pronounced carAmel, not carmel.  Carmel is by the sea and Clint Eastwood was like the mayor or governor or president of Carmel.

wagnerb43

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview