PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:51:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

VP Minimizer

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I haven't used this much at all, but tonight I was running Wonderland Memories with the auto and an iTunes update window popped up, bringing the game to a screeching halt.  I did not have VP running.  I'm wondering, does VP Minimizer close all popup windows, or only Pogo popup windows?

FreecellFanny

Believe it or not, I had the same problem when running WM - my iTunes kept opening.  !@#$

Things from Apple and the Apple website always jam me up (it happened last night when I was at the Apps store).

I simply deleted the iTunes icon from my desktop because it kept opening in spite of the fact that the game window was completely covering it.

I rarely run the minimizer unless I know I am close to a badge.  :"

FreecellFanny

And I don't believe it closes them; it just minimizes them so they are underneath the game window.

When I was ranking out on Monopoly I'd come home to find 15 of those special badge windows open.  !@#$

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 20, 2008, 02:32:26 AM
And I don't believe it closes them; it just minimizes them so they are underneath the game window.

When I was ranking out on Monopoly I'd come home to find 15 of those special badge windows open.  !@#$

:))  I know what you mean about all those badge windows.  It would be one thing if we actually got them added to our badge talley, but nooooooo Pogo is just dumb.  They never interupted my game, just the  !@#$ iTunes pop-ups.

sue1anne

I've used the VP Minimizer almost every time time I've played since using Autos. It seems to find the word "Congratulations" in a window and minimizes it from what I've experienced. I can open a stats screen and although my auto will pop the game window in front my stats window won't minimize. It does minimize multiple badge windows, however, such as a rank badge and weekly or album badge. They just show on my task bar minimized until I close them. I've had up to four open and minimized at the same time.

sue1anne

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview