PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:35:07 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

seek star album

Started by shy123,

Previous topic - Next topic

shy123

can anyone tell me what you have to do to get this lotts badge in this album i been playing the game for hrs and still not got the badge

shy123

sorry that should say seeking stars from mix and match <..>

Janadra

First of all you should play in Competitive rooms to make it easier.  Secondly, to get the badge you need to activate the Lottso cards.  Those are the red cards that say "Lottso" and go up in points awarded starting from 250.  It should only take 3-5 games to get it if you play in the competitive rooms.

disneyland lady

Activate 3 Lottso cards in 1 day! (Excluding Team Lottso or Super Lottso cards.) It is misleading but all you have to do is fill the actual Lottso card 3 times - not the super one - just the regular one that comes in each game. It does not matter if you get it at the same time as others - you still get credit towards your badge. The credit comes at the point where you would get the spin (after round 10). This was an easy badge once you figure out what they are asking you to do. I thought it was super lottso cards at first. And in spite of the crowds in Lottso because of the challenge I was able to find an empty room in teens so I would be sure and get the lottso.

disneyland lady insane diego

Tara

You can only get one of those a game, it has 6 numbers on it, and it doesn't matter if someone fills theirs first and calls it. As long as you fill the 6 numbers before the end of the game.

Stinkerbell

shy123

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview