PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:49:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

backspin

Started by reload39,

Previous topic - Next topic

reload39

does any one know the best setting for backspin?,i see thats one of the chall,for tomorrow,,

arniebear

I just leave at the default Amanda's Shot and it does fine, never miss a spin and got a 290, sigh, wish it was a 300 to get perfect badge. :((

Kris

How does it do with getting turkeys?  I'm trying for the mix & match badge where you have to get 1 turkey.  I can get 2 strikes and then blow it on the 3rd one.  Thanks.

;::

arniebear

Backspin was the first auto I ever bought and it has done well, I ranked out and with the default settings I get consistent turkeys in games.

harley89

Amandas shot didnt do so well for me. But I personally find it hard to play using the turkey pins. I singed in to the UK site cause they had regular pins and got the turkey badge with no problems. 

southinkucandance

i wanna a set that do perfect game i rank 50 out twice... neve had a perfect game i want to see one :(

jamrow32

Is there actually a badge for a perfect game of pogo bowl.  Never heard of one myself

southinkucandance

there is no secret badge to get perfect game... but just i m curious... i wanna if the auto can bowl perfect game...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview