Main Menu

Mystery Case Files

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

For those that play this series Return To Ravenhurst is out

freespirit

IndianLover

Thanks harley you know me and my hidden object games I will get it but have to download it between 3 and 6 am grrr because of the stupid threshold that sucks wind lol. If you noticed when you buy it the complete download over 290 mb's lol

harley89

Yeah it is a big download. Hard to play to. I keep gamezebo up online and refer to it quite often cause you backtrack alot in this game.

IndianLover

Quote from: harley89 on November 27, 2008, 06:25:19 PM
Yeah it is a big download. Hard to play to. I keep gamezebo up online and refer to it quite often cause you backtrack alot in this game.

yup I've noticed that I downloaded it at 5 a.m. this morning and it is hard. You have to keep going all over the place. but I didn't know about that site what does that do give you some tips of the game?

harley89

gamezebo always does walk throughs  Most people got stuck at the front gate. I am almost finished  Now you go back to all the places you already been twice before.

IndianLover

Quote from: harley89 on November 28, 2008, 07:31:34 AM
gamezebo always does walk throughs  Most people got stuck at the front gate. I am almost finished  Now you go back to all the places you already been twice before.

Wtg! I'm stuck period guess I need to go to that site to see what to do, I have no clue what to type on the typewriter. guess I haven't found enough keys or something. It burns my brain lol

harley89

yeah you got to have all the keys to type out the word

freespirit

I played it yesterday,and was quite shocked as to how much they've changed it.My short hour of playing didn't get me very far.Felt like I was playing a mystery game,rather than a hidden object game.

teresa_aaron

I love this game and all the ones that are like it.. Freespirit empty your private messages so I can message you again.. Teresa

freespirit

Sorry Teresa,didn't know you were trying to pm me...all done.

IndianLover

Grr.. everytime I do the board where you have to light it up like 1 thru 30 after I get thru it it gives me and access violation "and it must close" It has happened twice and I lose quite of what I have already down and have to redo it  :( Is it happening to anyone else?

harley89

the light board if you want a hint go to gamezebo they have a pic of the correct sequnece I printed it out

IndianLover

Quote from: harley89 on November 28, 2008, 04:40:39 PM
the light board if you want a hint go to gamezebo they have a pic of the correct sequnece I printed it out

No No I use the gamezbo, as soon as I finish the board I get "access violation" and it says game must close.  Then MCF closes then I have to restart... has that happened to you?

IndianLover

just updated the darn video driver hopefully that helps geez

LollyO

Hi Guys,
I got hung up after finding the key and have no clue what to do with the belt or the cloth; any ideas?

C~M

Quote from: LollyO on December 05, 2008, 11:47:19 PM
Hi Guys,
I got hung up after finding the key and have no clue what to do with the belt or the cloth; any ideas?

Go here for tips & tricks:

http://www.gamezebo.com/games/mystery-case-files-return-ravenhearst/tips-tricks

MsMissy

I also bought this game from BigFish as i buy all my downloaded games, xcept for pogo 2go games & it is very hard to me. I myself dont care for the new way they changed it. they have too many mini games & this 1 is like playing my nancy Drew games.

IndianLover

Quote from: MsMissy on December 07, 2008, 09:35:32 AM
I also bought this game from BigFish as i buy all my downloaded games, xcept for pogo 2go games & it is very hard to me. I myself dont care for the new way they changed it. they have too many mini games & this 1 is like playing my nancy Drew games.

I agree I didn't care for this one as much

bobby

madame fate is the newest pc verson..also theres a new one out on nintendo ds tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview