This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sock Hop Slots is out today!

Started by Hocky,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

Go get it while it's hot!  So now we can all cuss because we need Ducks to advance in rank instead of Genies   !@#$

arniebear

No different than the other slots, except auto does not work......BH needs to update it.  Hear Pogo is supposed to come out with Monopoly Slots too, as if they don't have enough already

Fluffy756

Quote from: arniebear on December 02, 2008, 05:37:22 AM
No different than the other slots, except auto does not work......BH needs to update it.  Hear Pogo is supposed to come out with Monopoly Slots too, as if they don't have enough already

Just want I was head of the game, getting done two games at once this one comes out. Now I will be working overtime getting 3 games done before any other games come out.

IndianLover

From what I hear though Monopoly Slots will have bonus rounds more like a Hog Heaven than the other boring ones

chummychum

Here is what you need to do exactly:

Delete any program you have, reboot your computer and download from http://badgehelp.com the new version. It should say version 1.7

kim23il

Hi I deleted the old version and downloaded the new version. But now it wants me to re-register. I had previously won this auto in the free program contest thing. So I guess I am out of the auto update. :/o\

MsMissy

Oh my Ducks again lol, well i played some of this game lastnite & only so far almost to rank 3. but doing it by hand. maybe ill get 2 rank 10 soon, with alot of patience.  !@#$    :)))

freespirit

at least you only have to get 1 duck to advance the story,and not 3.

Fluffy756

Quote from: freespirit on December 03, 2008, 11:33:26 AM
at least you only have to get 1 duck to advance the story,and not 3.

they should at least have more then one duck. It takes too long even with the auto.

arniebear

This was posted over at BH

QuoteMy calculations indicate that it will take 88,747 spins to get to rank 50 in sock hop. At 400 spins an hour, that is a mere 223 hours of clicking unless the sleepy slotz agent takes over!

After reading this now I know why I bought this auto, ugh, my finger would fall doing this by hand.

who me?

I'm up to rank 23 on this so far, and yes you do have to check when you leave a room to see if you've lost rank, it's done it to me a few times now. My biggest payout so far is 30,000  I got the 10,000 on the free spins which made it x's 3  :^*

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Kris

It's better than Monopoly  :)))

;::

Hocky

Rank 26 in 15,000 spins....must be all luck, eh?  :o0

Tara

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

skeem628

this game isn't too much fun. i think i have more fun playing ali baba honestly.

Fluffy756

:% that what I think of this game. I am so glad I finally got it done on monday.

Mistyeyed

i dont care for any of the slots games..they are just so boring and tedious..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview