PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:19:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

up yours, monopoly!

Started by heythere,

Previous topic - Next topic

heythere

why can't we play private anymore? I like to play the games against the computer.

C~M

pizzaman984

C~M

I did it for Pogo rules, but just now went there under custom tab and set 1 up private.

heythere

I used to be able to always play private. Now, when I set it private, once I get into the game, that box pops up & says "If you do not wish to wait for more ppl, press the button" & the button says leave, so it kicks me out.

It just started doing it recently.

BabyCheetah

i just went in under custom and a game started right up for me.  Sorry to hear that your having problems.  Wish i could have been more helpful. 

Hocky

Make sure that if playing with bots that you have the checkmark for allowing computer players to fill empty seats.  If you are double browsing and only want to play with one other name....uncheck that option.

heythere

Quote from: hocky on December 07, 2008, 10:05:36 AM
Make sure that if playing with bots that you have the checkmark for allowing computer players to fill empty seats.  If you are double browsing and only want to play with one other name....uncheck that option.

Oh, I love you, lol. That worked for me. Thank god, too, because I just got the monopoly book & the other book that has monopoly in it. That would have been a waste of gems.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview