This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I AM SICK OF MONOPOLY!

Started by princess,

Previous topic - Next topic

princess

!@#$  Have been playing almost non stop since the Monopoly badge book came out and I am sick of it!  Though I am a 150 owner, I don't have this cheat so have been playing by hand.  I just wanted to get it :OO outta my system!!! !@#$ :'(( >:D

Squid

** Squid pats the back of Princess. **

I can totally sympathize with game frustration.  Good luck, hon.   (OO)

Fluffy756

I agree with you once I was done with the game didn't want play it again. Then Monopoly badge book came out just made me so sick of the game. It like pogo is pushing this game on us.

disneyland lady

Was at the local Vons grocery store and there at the end of an aisle was Monopoly Here and Now World Edition. I just cringed at that and now am afraid it is stalking me. Pogo knows how to kill any interest in a game.

disneyland lady insane diego

Tara

Quote from: disneyland lady on December 04, 2008, 06:20:53 AM
Was at the local Vons grocery store and there at the end of an aisle was Monopoly Here and Now World Edition. I just cringed at that and now am afraid it is stalking me. Pogo knows how to kill any interest in a game.

I just bought it for my kids yesterday..lol  It was on Amazon for 14.99. The only reason I bought it was because it has the electronic banking, and I won't have to be the banker when we play.  :)))

roadwarrior

Quote from: Tara on December 04, 2008, 06:43:49 AM
I just bought it for my kids yesterday..lol  It was on Amazon for 14.99. The only reason I bought it was because it has the electronic banking, and I won't have to be the banker when we play.  :)))

That's about what Wal-mart is selling it for.  Kmart has it for $19.99
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

MsMissy

Ive only played 2 games so far & imm sick of it too.  :)))

Tara

Quote from: roadwarrior on December 04, 2008, 08:11:33 AM
That's about what Wal-mart is selling it for.  Kmart has it for $19.99

Wal Mart has it for $30.00 and they charge tax and Amazon doesn't.  tumbsup.gif

It's the second one down.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_constraint=0&ic=48_0&search_query=monopoly

Kris

I was just playing this game for the badge book and I thought, 'God, I am so sick of this game' and then I came here for a break and saw this  :))  I'm only on the 3rd badge so still have a bit to go.

;::

disneyland lady

The home game does NOT have any badges so what is the point?

Tara

Quote from: disneyland lady on December 04, 2008, 02:44:49 PM
The home game does NOT have any badges so what is the point?

Ummm some families still do things together like play board games or watch a movie, at least mine does.

Hocky

i cant seem to play more than an hour or so without getting a big pogo error...its not the cripes one...and not the out of memory one....something about a bug in the java applet or whatever...I use two puters and two accounts...no dble browse cuz then i get the out of memory thing.  Anyone know what to do?  

EDIT:

Ok I tried it again last night, two puters, two names, private table, timer set for 90 min under custom tab.  It will finish the 90 min game then I get the green pogo error screen "Unable to connect to server"...wtf is that all about?  it counts my progress...but doesnt actually end the game.  the timer goes to 0:00...but doesnt let you see the end result of the game nor does the winner get a jp spin.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview