PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:24:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Started by MikesGurl,

Previous topic - Next topic

MikesGurl

For my personal challenges I am down to a total of 7 all in the 2004 badge book, and I am NOT skilled at any of the games left. I have the Golf challenge activated right now (thought I could play around with it and get through it  lol). I also have 2 different Dominoes challenges (needs to be rated games), 2 different Backgammon challenges(both rated as well) and the Euchre challenge (rated games) left to do so if anone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated!!  Thanks in advance!!   tumbsup.gif

pizzaman984

i will be glad to help with any of those if i can.Just pm me your info and i will do them for you.I am usually only on after about 1 am eastern time so just let me know if i can help.

FreecellFanny

If you want to avoid the risk involved with revealing your Pogo name and/or password (and it is a huge risk) the best way to get badges that have to be rated is to double-browse.

Create a dummy account on Pogo and download a second browser different from the one you normally use.

I think this is much safer in the longrun.  tumbsup.gif

pizzaman984

This is what i do i use firefox and set up a dummy email at ****@yahoo.com then i sent my dummy name a guest pass for club games and played against myself.And guess what i won!!!

southinkucandance

if u need help just give me a hola i will log in two screen and play ur account and play my acount boths at the same time... if u need help on rank too pls let me know lolz

heythere

how do you download a second browser? I've never heard of doing that & making a dummy account. I'm interested in this, lol. Right now I use Firefox.

Hocky

Quote from: heythere on December 07, 2008, 07:53:03 AM
how do you download a second browser? I've never heard of doing that & making a dummy account. I'm interested in this, lol. Right now I use Firefox.

If you are using IE.....you can google Firefox....download it and you will have two icons on your desktop...one for IE and one for Firefox.  Then, sign up a second account with pogo using a different email account (make one at yahoo or gmail) ...you can open both browsers at the same time...and have each one signed on to the different pogo account names...and voila...play!  :-[

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview