Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

They Come in Threes

Started by jeffy,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

many of you know i lost my grandmother back in october and it hit me hard. now if that wasnt enough my grandmothers sister just went into a coma and the docs say she has less than 2 weeks left to live. over the past 4-5 years she has lost a lot of weight and got down under 100LBS and the doctors couldnt find nothing wrong (or so they said). in the past 2 weeks they tell her she has blockage in her brain and liver cancer and because she is older and so thin they cant do kemo so all she has left is to pass. this has caused her side of the family to go bonkers and it landed 2 of hers family in jail last night due to fighting. im just asking for people to pray and help her journey to heaven go smoother. the topic title leaves me wondering who the third in our family will be (since they say it comes in threes). this aunt and another aunt were a lot sicker than my grandma and i never expected her to go before them (i know its sad for me to say who deserves it more than others).

anyway thanks for listening and please pray for her.

Stinkerbell

harley89

CindyLouWho

Thoughts & prayers to you & your family Jeffy!!   (OO) 0:

jarjar

My prayers and thoughts are with you. May God bless you and your family. 0:

Squid

jeffy

thanks everyone. i always feared these days would come where i would lose the ones i loved. i really appreciate the prayers.

freespirit

My heart goes out to you!I lost 4 family members in a year and half.Keep your chin up and try to stay strong.They are in a better place,looking down on you,and are always with you.I wish you healing and peace.

gator8_24

So sorry to hear thjis, Jeffy. Prayers go out to you and the family.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview