PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:28:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A 100% free way to help raise funds for soldiers

Started by GenOcide,

Previous topic - Next topic

GenOcide

This is a a wonderful group that helps all branches of the service.They have a search bar that raises cash for every search you do.It's a nice neat bar.I have really enjoyed using it to raise funds for this group.I thought I would share with others who would like a way to donate but don't have cash.Below is the link to Anysoldier.com.It has extensive information about this organization.I hope you will take a moment to investigate.

http://www.anysoldier.com/Stuff/toolbar/

Yes, I am prejudiced....my son active duty military.I push fund raising events for soldiers.  :^*

disneyland lady

While I would do most anything for the troops I do not trust yahoo toolbar. When I had it installed I had more problems with adware and spyware. Knowing Yahoo and hearing that yahoo wants to do something for our troops for free just sounds alarms. No offense cuz my favorite charity is Am Vets but I wouldn't add yahoo even for them.

GenOcide

Mine is on my Fire Fox with pop up blocker and anti-virus ware,so I have not experienced any problems.It's not the typical Yahoo bar though.It is in conjunction with,but the bar was designed by M.I.T techs for Anysoldier.Any whoos,all that info is on the page. I was also leery when it came out,but it has been a gem for me.
Plus for anyone interested in looking,they have many other options.One being a beautiful house that's being auctioned in Maryland.
My only hope is for people to reach out. :<<
The deal for me was another way to donate to an excellent group with the flip of a few fingers. :!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview