PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:42:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tri Peaks Ranks

Started by DarylD,

Previous topic - Next topic

DarylD

I was at level 65, restarted computer for another reason and now Pogo is showing me at rank 40.  What can I do about this?  Help please!!!

Squid

Try going back to exactly the same room you were in when you were at 65.  Sometimes changing rooms screws with your progress. 

DarylD

The room that I think it was is full.  I hope Pogo will fix this.  I'll have to keep trying that room and see if it works.  Any other ideas, please let me know.  Thanks

mr.clean

I would'nt play it intell your rank returns too where it should be.

You could lose your higher rank if you play .

freespirit

I have had this happen many times.If I am at a certain rank and change rooms,sure enough..not the same.Maybe just try again when the room isn't full and see what your rank is.I bet it is what it should be.Good luck.

Tara

Quote from: DDruktenis on December 02, 2008, 03:09:38 PM
I was at level 65, restarted computer for another reason and now Pogo is showing me at rank 40.  What can I do about this?  Help please!!!

If you've played the game in the other room, you can forget about getting your ranks back. I've mentioned several times on the forum that if you are playing a game and you change rooms or leave, to make sure you check your stats. When you enter the next room, or go back to the room that you were playin in, if your stats aren't correct then just leave and come back before you play again. The second time you enter a room or the same room you should be back to normal. It is happening with the new slot game too. I always check, unless I got booted off. If I get booted off, I enter a room two times to make sure I am ok. This has been happening with a lot of games, and I keep posting it..but this is the last time I post it because it is turning into a book and I don't feel like checking all my commas.  :)))

DarylD

I posted a complaint to Pogo yesterday about this, but I haven't heard from them.  They must get a lot of complaints about this and I'm going to bug them till they answer me.  Thanks, Tara

Tara

Quote from: DDruktenis on December 03, 2008, 02:37:46 PM
I posted a complaint to Pogo yesterday about this, but I haven't heard from them.  They must get a lot of complaints about this and I'm going to bug them till they answer me.  Thanks, Tara

You're welcome. This problem started back about the time The Poopit Show came out. I lost a lot of progress on that game, before I figured out what was going on and how to fix it.

DarylD

Sadly, I played in several rooms after I realized my rank had changed.  I can't believe Pogo won't fix it.

DarylD

Well, I found out in the knowledge base that Pogo can't or WON'T fix it!  Makes me wonder if this only happens to those who use autos.  I lost 22 ranks in Tri Peaks!!! Even with Zip Peaks it's going to take a long time to make it up!! girls18.gif

FreecellFanny

skeem628

DarylD

Well, I heard back from Pogo and got their pat answer "so sorry can't help you"!!  So follow Tara's advice and thanks for the sympathy.  At least with zippeaks, I don't have to drudge through it myself.  Merry Christmas everyone!! ""

Stinkerbell

Tara had posted this information quite some time ago as well, and thanks to her I was able to rank out in TriPeaks before shooting my computer, then myself.... it was very frustrating but what I did was, when I was done playing or running the auto, I left the room then immediately went back to the same room.  That somehow set the progress.  Then I could go to any room, anytime.

arniebear

Last time I complained to Pogo about losing ranks, they told me tough I still had my progress badges so just start again  !@#$

Tara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 04, 2008, 09:50:37 AM
Tara had posted this information quite some time ago as well, and thanks to her I was able to rank out in TriPeaks before shooting my computer, then myself.... it was very frustrating but what I did was, when I was done playing or running the auto, I left the room then immediately went back to the same room.  That somehow set the progress.  Then I could go to any room, anytime.

You don't have to stay in the same room until you rank out on something.

1. Enter any room
2. If your stats are wrong then leave.
3. Come back in that room and check stats, they should be good to go.

Like I said earlier, watch it on the new slot game. When you leave a room click that guitar on the left hand side and it will tell you how many more until the next rank. When you enter your next room make sure it says the same thing, if not leave and come back and will be good.

warsie2

I have noticed that as well. What I do is check my stats and if they are not the same I just close pages and start another and it goes back to normal.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview