Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fortune Bingo Giving Me FITS !

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I decided to try and rank out on this one, mind you I am only rank 3 so it's gonna be a long haul.  I'm so frustrated because if I'm in a room with others, I never get the bingos, ever.  I am running the auto and have tried setting it on share, and even that doesn't sway people to be generous if I am sharing.  I try and find rooms with no one in them, but it never fails that someone flies in, swoops down on my bingo then leaves.   :%#

So, my question to you, my kind fellow cheaters, is this.... what settings should I use?  Which rooms are best?  Blackout or not?

Also, in reading the rank information it says there are secret badges or ranks after 20, but it ranks out at 25.  Has anyone kept playing after 25 and gotten other badges?

Thanks in advance, you're all great!

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 08, 2008, 12:19:55 PM
I decided to try and rank out on this one, mind you I am only rank 3 so it's gonna be a long haul.  I'm so frustrated because if I'm in a room with others, I never get the bingos, ever.  I am running the auto and have tried setting it on share, and even that doesn't sway people to be generous if I am sharing.  I try and find rooms with no one in them, but it never fails that someone flies in, swoops down on my bingo then leaves.   :%#

So, my question to you, my kind fellow cheaters, is this.... what settings should I use?  Which rooms are best?  Blackout or not?

Also, in reading the rank information it says there are secret badges or ranks after 20, but it ranks out at 25.  Has anyone kept playing after 25 and gotten other badges?

Thanks in advance, you're all great!

jarjar

Sorry about that eveyone hit quote and then did not type my message. Typical Monday here at work.
Stinkerbell I did rank out in that one but it did take time. I would get in teen room early in the morning and hardly no one would pop in. I was lucky and when they did most of them would ask if I wanted to share. I understand the frustration but if you get in a room with just one or two chances of them sharing are great... of course you do get a room jumper now and then that will steal it away.
Not sure about the badges I would have to check my book. I think I have them all but do not recall a special one. I will check when I get home.
Good luck with it and hang in there you can do it.

Tara

You're not going to like hearing this but, the best and fastest way to finish is to steal bingos. You don't have to wait for spins and all that crap before you change rooms. Get your bingo and move on. Turn your chat off so you don't have to listen to everyone b*tch about you stealing and just go for it. I used the slow rooms because noone plays in those and you just keep moving to the next room until you get a system going. It doesn't really matter what room you play in if you're stealing. After the last badge there is no need in playing to the last rank, you don't get anything for it.

jarjar

~Sassy~

I agree with Tara on this subject. If you want to rank up become a room jumper. Look only for the rooms with almost a full bingo card. They usually tell me wtg and I say thanks and move quickly to the next room. There are some sharing rooms but most of these are all people who know each other and go into private chat and they let each other know with the "b" signaling they have a bingo waiting for the rest of their friends and you will usually get left out.
I have had plenty of Bingoes stolen from me when I was in a room "all alone" and someone swooped in at the last second and stole it.
Just remember there is no honor among thieves.  :-\ Best time to play...late at night Midnight to 4 A.M.

Stinkerbell

Thanks for all the input... you're all right.  I'm gonna have to get nasty... not easy for me to do (heh heh heh) ... but desperate times call for desperate measures.  I started room jumping empty rooms and got 10 in a short amount of time so that turned out to be another option.  Thanks again for the help... I appreciate it very much!   (OO)

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 08, 2008, 02:43:02 PM
Thanks for all the input... you're all right.  I'm gonna have to get nasty... not easy for me to do (heh heh heh) ... but desperate times call for desperate measures.  I started room jumping empty rooms and got 10 in a short amount of time so that turned out to be another option.  Thanks again for the help... I appreciate it very much!   (OO)

Good luck you little Stinkerbell room hopper :)))

Tara

You can get more bingos stealing and room jumping than just letting the auto run. So when you want to steal, steal them. When you don't feel like playing just start ranking out on another game. Remember you don't even have to wait for the jp spins and all that stuff.As soon as you get bingo...move on.

Stinkerbell

Thanks again, jar and Tara.  I'll get in touch with my rebellious thieving side.   :))

survivorjeff

Also a good time to play when there is a challenge for the game that week.  They put more temp rooms in and there will be more empty rooms to steal in,  That's how I ranked out in that game. Every time there was a challenge I room jump and stole bingo's. I had it down to about 50 bingo's an hour roughly.
Good Luck.

jeffy

im lazy and didnt wanna sit in front of the computer. i just let the auto run all night for like 2 weeks straight and ranked out. iirc i was averaging 50+bingos a night. not including the ones i got during the day. i was like rank 8 or 9 when i started so it took me less time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview