This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Christmas Badge

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

dance11.gif Took me an hour double browsing to get this one.

jamrow32

what pissed me off is that I can get a game done in 2 mins without the auto...though i do have it.  I was giving and giving and getting none in return.  I finally had to ask everyone in the room to start playing like they had a pair to play with.  It worked.  Got the badge

Hocky

Cant ya just go into an empty room and double browse with two names and pogo automatically awards the other name in the room the gift?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on December 13, 2008, 12:53:33 PM
Cant ya just go into an empty room and double browse with two names and pogo automatically awards the other name in the room the gift?

I hear an echo!   :)))   That's what miss Sasserilla said 2 posts up. 

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 13, 2008, 01:05:44 PM

carolers.gif Do you hear what I hear?

:)))

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 13, 2008, 01:05:44 PM

Perhaps her post was not clear enough to everyone...and I wanted to add play in an empty room so pogo wont gift anyone else.  xmas6.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on December 13, 2008, 02:42:46 PM
Perhaps her post was not clear enough to everyone...and I wanted to add play in an empty room so pogo wont gift anyone else.  xmas6.gif

Some of these badges are just to complicated for me.  I'd rather buy them   :)))  Thanks for the additional information, it's good to know.   tumbsup.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: hocky on December 13, 2008, 02:42:46 PM
I was in an empty room....double browsing. I let my screenname who needed the Christmas badge just politely sit there and used the other screenname with an auto program to gift myself. 1 empty room..2 screennames. Sorry, I did not explain it more clearly.  :-[

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview