Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Autos

Started by Kris,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugar N Spice

Quote from: twinkle6590 on November 23, 2008, 04:01:28 PM
:'((  This is for stinkerbell if she is around anywhere. You helped me last week with a game i was struggling with. I just downloaded and played pictureka museum mayhem and someone offered to trade me a code for a game I had for the code to that one and I said sure. I gave them my code and email addy for one of my games i purchased and then they gave me an email addy and code for pictureka mayhem...well the code and email don't work at all. when i tracked the person down (i added them to my friends list just because), they said oh well you were stupid enough to trade so its not my fault you fell for the joke. Is there anything I can do to turn them in??? Or is there anyone honest that would want to trade codes with me. I have quite a few of the downloadable games with codes and wouldn't mind sharing them ?? I hope I'm not breaking any rules by asking this here. I read the rules and didn't see where it said i couldn't post this kind of topic. frustrated pogo player.  !@#$

Awwww so sorry to read this.
I really don't know how some people can be so dishonest and able to steal..which is really what that was.

disneyland lady

This is exactly why I relish the fact that I believe in Karma - making one responsible for one's own life, and the pain and joy it brings to him/her and others. That person WILL have it turned back on them. The only thing is that you will not be able to experience the deed.

disneyland lady insane diego

jamrow32

Speaking of auto's: I just got my first one today and I was very pleased.  Now i can run Ali Baba and Sockhop while I sleep in the afternoon without the tediousness of having to sit there and play.  It works great by the way!!!!!

FreecellFanny

Quote from: jamrow32 on December 04, 2008, 10:51:57 PM
Speaking of auto's: I just got my first one today and I was very pleased.  Now i can run Ali Baba and Sockhop while I sleep in the afternoon without the tediousness of having to sit there and play.  It works great by the way!!!!!

Welcome to the Dark Side. It won't be long before you get the 150 package.  :"

jarjar

Quote from: FreecellFanny on December 05, 2008, 02:29:33 AM
Welcome to the Dark Side. It won't be long before you get the 150 package.  :"
150 package best deal and well worth it tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quote from: jamrow32 on December 04, 2008, 10:51:57 PM

I bought one program several years ago and soon saw the writing on the wall.  My next purchase was the 150 package.

jamrow32

Only thing that kinda bites about using auto's: My wife has everyone in the free world on the friends list and they often come to rooms looking for her to play monopoly or spades or whatever.  They always try to chat w/me or her and they end up locking up my computer at times.

C~M

WHen you are using autos just block each friend so they can't find you.  Just remember to unblock when you are thru...lol

Squid

Pogo needs a button on the Friends List that enables you to toggle between BLOCK ALL and UNBLOCK ALL. 

FreecellFanny

The only people on my friends list know I'm an auto user so if they buzz me and I don't respond they know the score... :)))

Squid

Only a handful of peeps know my chronic, devious auto behavior.   >:D

jamrow32

Yep...now i have completely crossed over to the dark side.  Have all the autos and currently running Sherlock to get all those puzzles done that seem to take forever anyway.  Computer does it in minute and a half

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on December 07, 2008, 05:58:03 AM
Only a handful of peeps know my chronic, devious auto behavior.   >:D

Have you considered counciling?  Or is it counseling?  I never know which one to use.   6_6.gif

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 13, 2008, 01:07:19 PM
Have you considered counciling?  Or is it counseling?  I never know which one to use.   6_6.gif

perhaps you should get counseling for that.  Ask the Council where you might find counsel.  Thank you for your attention.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 13, 2008, 01:07:19 PM

I think it was the principle or the principal. One of those. But is there an auto for the 12 step program? I couldn't find it on my 150 list.

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on December 14, 2008, 01:03:09 PM
I think it was the principle or the principal. One of those. But is there an auto for the 12 step program? I couldn't find it on my 150 list.

That's a special order item.  Costs about $1,000.  They figure it's more profitable to keep us addicted :)   

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview