PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:55:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

re pogo account

Started by snipes,

Previous topic - Next topic

snipes

Got an email this morning saying I had cancelled my subscription  !@#$ its not even due yet whats up with them don't seem to get anything right :o0

apple

when pogo back up go into my account and check your details etc if it is cancelled you need to contact tehm right away and prove who you are with your credit card details

snipes

apple

also too if it has been cancelled it either meas you have given someone access to your account and they have done this or you have been hacked you have to be careful about sharing pws

snipes

have checked my account and can see nothing wrong so have emailed them thank you for your replies

apple

BabyCheetah

I agree with apple...call them and  !@#$ .   Gl with everything

snipes

apple

isnt there a uk number now there is uk pogo i from uk too i have never checked would be worth finding out

snipes

Have looked on ea and can't see a phone number anywhere but thanks for suggestion

apple

ok np hope they answer soon i looked too but cant find any numbers

BabyCheetah

Telephone:0870 2432435

I looked on the internet and found this number.  It states that  "Note:These are UK National Call rate numbers charged at BT's standard national call rates for calls from a BT line in the UK.Consult your telephone service provider for further information.Calls from outside UK will be charged at International rates."  Hope it helps...Hope its right LOL

apple

hi thnks i checked it and it is the right number

BabyCheetah

Your very welcome.  Hope you get somewhere with them.  GL

C~M

Note: For billing or membership issues only you may contact pogo at these numbers:
Inside the United States:

* 1-866-543-5435
* 1-888-842-6388
* 1-888-854-4446
EA Tech Support for PC: 1-650-628-1905
EA Title Specific Customer Support: 1-650-628-8468
Electronic Arts: 1-650-628-1500
209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA, 94065
Outside the United States: dial 650-628-4306
Letters to the Editor: editor@ea.com
Pogo Legal Department
Steve Bené, Esq.
VP, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
phone: 650-628-1500

Squid

Me thinks CrazyMan has had Pogo issues in the past?   :)))

snipes

Quote from: babycheater on December 17, 2008, 05:09:28 AM
Telephone:0870 2432435

I looked on the internet and found this number.  It states that  "Note:These are UK National Call rate numbers charged at BT's standard national call rates for calls from a BT line in the UK.Consult your telephone service provider for further information.Calls from outside UK will be charged at International rates."  Hope it helps...Hope its right LOL

Thanks for your help have phoned this morning abd they say nothing untoward on my account and an error sending the email

apple

BabyCheetah

snipes

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview