This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Premium Album

Started by MsMissy,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

Thats right folks, a new Album called Family Classics is coming soon to pogo. I saw the games & pictures on another site i belong too.  tumbsup.gif

BabyCheetah

I love badge books but what is this the 3rd or 4th book with in the past 2 months.  I need more moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.  Pogo I am going broke because of you and my husband isn't too happy about our money going to pogo.  But knowing myself I will buy the book as soon as it comes out lol.  Happy Pogoing  bubblegum.gif

somuchfun

vasunlover

I am having a BIG problem with the sweet tooth (5 coins), I ranked out and never once saw a coin, yes I am in caramel mode--any other suggestions?

Mistyeyed

Quote from: somuchfun on December 16, 2008, 08:19:04 PM
Any word on which games will be in it? %%

the family classic album will have the games like monopoly,trivial pursuit,yatzee party.and scrabble..the ones that were the old standby board games...would love to know where pogo thinks we are getting all this money to buy all this stuff from them..with the economy like it is...do hope they are putting it back in to the economy..

jeffy

Quote from: vasunlover on December 17, 2008, 10:33:36 AM
I am having a BIG problem with the sweet tooth (5 coins), I ranked out and never once saw a coin, yes I am in caramel mode--any other suggestions?

are you playing on difficulty level 4 or 5 the coins dont show up on levels 1, 2, and 3.

Tara

You have to play level 4 or 5 to get the coins.

disneyland lady

Tara is corrrect  :D  And they come often enough to make that one of the easier challenges.

vasunlover

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview