PlayBuddy
July 04, 2024, 04:46:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Greetings From Sunny Southern California!

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

So this is a view from my front porch... amazing, isn't it? And NO, I don't live in the mountains.

CindyLouWho

Wow its so sunny there!!   :))  Anyways I think its beautiful but then I LOVE snow!!   :D

Squid

Brrrrrr!   winter31.gif

Not what usually comes to mind when I think of southern California.   vacation58.gif

Love the bench.

Time to build a  snowman1.gif

who me?

:ooo Oh My Geez WOW!!! Stinker I wasn't expecting that.... :o   Stay warm hun
Fighting ice storm myself here... weather38.gif

disneyland lady

We had our own awful weather here in sandy ego. I spent at least 4 mins <s> shoveling</s> running over and putting the patio chair back up.

swamp

Quote from: Squid on December 17, 2008, 08:52:31 PM
Brrrrrr!   winter31.gif

Not what usually comes to mind when I think of southern California.   vacation58.gif

Love the bench.

Time to build a  snowman1.gif
i didnt know you love the benchs  :!# <..>

jarjar

The snow is so beautiful when you get it once in a blue moon. New Orleans sure had their surprise too. weird weather :-\

gator8_24

I want some snow!!!!  No matter what Swamp says!!!!   Fishing5.gif   winter20.gif  so there!  :))

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on December 18, 2008, 07:15:30 AM
I want some snow!!!!  No matter what Swamp says!!!!   Fishing5.gif   winter20.gif  so there!  :))
!@#$ :{: :{: :{: :{: :[ :oo :)))

gator8_24

Stinkerbell

swamp

disneyland lady

FreecellFanny

Stinkerbell

They were having a blast playing out in the snow.  Chasing each other through the planters and they would crouch really low and then when they would stand up, they would have snow beards.  When we finally got them to come in, they had snow stuck to their legs and undersides.  The snow on them formed balls and it seriously looked like someone glued large cotton balls on them.  We had to use warm water and the blow dryer to defrost them!   :))
Today, it's all melting.  The lawns are still solid white, but the rose bushes have mostly cleared up and the melted snow is running off the roof.  It was fun while it lasted, but like I told my daughter... the novelty has worn off.   I'm done with winter31.gif  and ready for  vacation58.gif

IndianLover

Nah you can have over the foot we gonna be getting tomorrow, and then more on Sunday lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview