PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:51:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone else having trouble with discount code "yearendsale"?

Started by punkandslim,

Previous topic - Next topic

punkandslim

I went to Oberon to order the game I followed through this link (http://download-games.pogo.com/images/promos/Pogo/GiftGuide/Pogo.html) and when I entered the discount code on Oberon it says something about the discount being bigger than the cost of the game.  But the discount is for 50% off.  Anyone else have trouble?

PinkRosePl

They usually dont let you have new games at discount. Shame, pogo is such a scruge, they could have given us the new bowling game some discount off seen as its xmas. bar humbug pogo  girls18.gif 

BabyCheetah

So what games can you purchase for the discount to work?  I looked at some of them and they are at $19.92 Including the new Bowling one.

Squid

GenOcide

I tried a few games with the code and got the same response,then sent Oberon an email to let them know. If I hear anything I will get back to you. Lets not hold our breath though..... ?.?

GenOcide

The ad was updated to show Pict and bowling not included,also changed price to 19.92,was 19.95 or over for code.

Sugar N Spice

Quote from: babycheater on December 20, 2008, 08:26:13 AM
So what games can you purchase for the discount to work?  I looked at some of them and they are at $19.92 Including the new Bowling one.

The discount is for games priced at 19.99.I saw already last week that the new bowling was priced at 19.92 so that it cannot be included in the discount.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: GenOcide on December 21, 2008, 11:46:01 AM
The ad was updated to show Pict and bowling not included,also changed price to 19.92,was 19.95 or over for code.

I got Pictureeeeeka for $11 because they hadn't 'fixed' it so that the discount wouldn't apply.  Guess I got lucky!

Squid

Quote from: Sugar N Spice on December 21, 2008, 12:05:22 PM
The discount is for games priced at 19.99.I saw already last week that the new bowling was priced at 19.92 so that it cannot be included in the discount.

Well that just chaps my hide.  I might not buy it now until it DOES go on sale.  Hmmmmph!   >:((

Biggen

Quote from: Squid on December 21, 2008, 03:08:12 PM
Well that just chaps my hide.  I might not buy it now until it DOES go on sale.  Hmmmmph!   >:((

I'll go halvsies with you squidly  :>>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview