This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Mini Mall stuff

Started by EeyoreCouldBMyTwin,

Previous topic - Next topic

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

Apologies if this has been posted already! New items in the Costumes, Goodies, and Backgrounds. They are of a cartoon theme. Nothing much impresses me with this batch, but hopefully someone will like them.  :<<

Stinkerbell

I'm with you, Eeyore.  Don't care for them.  Too cartoonish.  But thanks for the heads up!

arniebear

Thanks for the info, not my cup of tea either.......but I am sure others will enjoy  :<<

MsMissy

I agree, some are cute, but not my cup of tea either.  bbq21.gif

freespirit

don't care for them either.As usual,the really nice ones have to be paid for with Gems.

Squid

I didn't care for the new mini items either but I did go into GOODIES and buy the dynamite and plunger.... both useful items sometimes when it comes to Pogo.  They might come in handy.

BabyCheetah

I bought them becasue I have like a zillion tokens that aren't worth anything...they could be good Hallowen costumes though. LOL

Magzy

I buy everything including the mens JUST to get rid of tokies.  I may be paranoid, but, my tokie count makes me uncomfortable.   I know you can get rid by going to poker and losing to another account, but that seems to waste sooooo much cheat time.  I wish there was a  way to  give them to another forum member that would like them.  Maybe Homer will come up with a method. :<< :!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on December 20, 2008, 04:52:43 AM
I didn't care for the new mini items either but I did go into GOODIES and buy the dynamite and plunger.... both useful items sometimes when it comes to Pogo.  They might come in handy.

Indeed.  And if the plunger won't unplug the toilet, the dynamite is sure to do the job!

Tara

Quote from: magzy on December 20, 2008, 09:13:04 AM
I buy everything including the mens JUST to get rid of tokies.  I may be paranoid, but, my tokie count makes me uncomfortable.   I know you can get rid by going to poker and losing to another account, but that seems to waste sooooo much cheat time.  I wish there was a  way to  give them to another forum member that would like them.  Maybe Homer will come up with a method. :<< :!!

I do the same thing. I buy everything on both sides. I've been getting rid of my tokies by doing that drawing stuff. I know I would never win anything and it only takes about a minute to unload millions.

Magzy

Very good idea, I hadn't thought of that.   I am off to entering drawing!!!  Anything to get rid of those suckers! :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview