PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:15:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Paying For Pogo Gems

Started by jeffy,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

has anyone ever used a paypal eCheck to pay for pogo gems. i have the money in my bank account but paypal wont let me instant transfer because i dont have a credit card attached to my account. i was wondering if they make you wait till it clears. i know some places i have used echecks before let you go ahead and have what they are selling in good faith before your check clears.

any info would be appreciated.

FreecellFanny

A debit card number works the same as a credit card number on Paypal. Have you one of those?  <..>

Janadra

Echecks work instantly.  I use them all the time.

disneyland lady

I use echecks all the time too - Pogo does not delay the buying of them til they get the money so rather than just use my eBay Paypal account I do it with an echeck just in case there is a Pogo Burp in my favor. Hey, it could happen. And I could win the jackpot too.

jeffy

thanks for the help i went on and got 80 gems just to test it out. it worked fine.

princess

LOL just wanted to let you know, I was reading down the lists of subjects and swear this topic was titled "pRaying for pogo gems".  LOL  I was thinking for a split second, hey maybe that could work!  Maybe that's how I could get some gems! 

Squid

Quote from: princess on December 22, 2008, 07:51:04 PM
LOL just wanted to let you know, I was reading down the lists of subjects and swear this topic was titled "pRaying for pogo gems".  LOL  I was thinking for a split second, hey maybe that could work!  Maybe that's how I could get some gems! 
:)))

~Sassy~

Quote from: princess on December 22, 2008, 07:51:04 PM
Princess,
You do realize that it is a forum requirement that IF you should indeed find a prayer which does work for getting gems, you must come here immediately and share that prayer with all of us. 
0:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview