Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cheats Promote A Healthier Life Style.

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Here's how I see it... when you're playing on Pogo manually, you're just sitting there clicking the mouse.  BUT, when you're running Badge Help Autos, you're able to get up and do things like laundry, vacuming, walking the dogs, etc.  Plus, there are the times you might be sitting in front of the TV while your auto is running in another room and you have to get up and go check on progress.  So see, if you ever think that BH is just in it for the $$$, think again.  They are looking out for your health!  Thanks Badge Help!   (OO)

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 19, 2008, 07:08:42 PM
  you're running Badge Help Autos, you're able to get up and do things like laundry, vacuming, walking the dogs, etc.    (OO)

Novel idea! I will consider doing these things. I had only thought of badgehelp as heroin for my badge jones.

Squid

Here's how I see it... when you're playing on Pogo manually, you're just sitting there clicking the mouse.  BUT, when you're running Badge Help Autos, you're able to get up and do things like laundry, vacuming, walking the dogs, etc.  Plus, there are the times you might be sitting in front of the TV while your auto is running in another room and you have to get up and go check on progress.  So see, if you ever think that BH is just in it for the $$$, think again.  They are looking out for your health!  Thanks Badge Help!   (OO)

I was wondering why I was breaking a sweat every time I ran my autos.  Thanks for the explanation!  xoxoxox

FreecellFanny

You speak the truth!!!  ++

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview