PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:13:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly Settings Help for Ranks

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

I was wondering what settings people used to rank out on Monopoly.  Which type of room eg Pogo or custom etc?  Also what customized settings they used?  I have been using pogo and the setting they give when you open a room but don't seem to be progressing very fast.  Thanks for any help.

Stinkerbell

I just went to a Pogo room and played with the bots and defaults!

Fluffy756

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 21, 2008, 05:12:22 PM
I just went to a Pogo room and played with the bots and defaults!

Same here went into pogo room and did private room and play with bots. Play the game on and off was working on another game to get that off my list.

BabyCheetah

I go into a custom private room.  Play against the bots.  No properties.  5 million for landing on free parking.  4 houses before hotel.  double for landing on go.  Give away properties randomly.  Collect when your in jail.  Max in jail 3...I think.   I think that those are all my settings.  I run it over night.  Hope my info helps.  Happy pogoing.   bubblegum.gif

heythere

Quote from: babycheater on December 22, 2008, 07:17:11 AM
I go into a custom private room.  Play against the bots.  No properties.  5 million for landing on free parking.  4 houses before hotel.  double for landing on go.  Give away properties randomly.  Collect when your in jail.  Max in jail 3...I think.   I think that those are all my settings.  I run it over night.  Hope my info helps.  Happy pogoing.   bubblegum.gif

that's what I do, but I give 5 properties at the start. otherwise, I don't get jack, lol.

raine56

Thanks for your suggestions.  I will try some of the settings and see how I go.

BabyCheetah

Quote from: heythere on December 27, 2008, 02:20:06 PM
that's what I do, but I give 5 properties at the start. otherwise, I don't get jack, lol.

I run it over night and when i wake up it has only played like 7 games and each person has over 1 million in their banks but i have gone around go at least 200 times.  Make sure you don't have the comps set to A1- thats when they play smarter-  The auto works great for me overnight.  Sorry your having so many issues with this one.  Happy pogoing  bubblegum.gif

raine56

You set the games up in a custom room with no limits, time, money etc? Do you select a set of rules or not, eg Pogo, classic etc?  Thanks for your help on this.

BabyCheetah

Quote from: raine56 on December 28, 2008, 06:38:12 PM
You set the games up in a custom room with no limits, time, money etc? Do you select a set of rules or not, eg Pogo, classic etc?  Thanks for your help on this.

No I don't set at rules.   Yes, custom room against bots No limits, no time...double for landing on go, 5 mil for landing on free parking, no properties to start out with Plus whatever I stated in my previous post.  GL Happy pogoing

ImJustOneOldFart

i ussually set it up for custom, but double browse to sell everything to my main name. once my main name has all the properties, i get rid of any houses and hotels. I have 2 bots go bankrupt and just let my auto clicker run with my main name and one bot..... the ranks fly by pretty good if you just let it go for hours at a time... the only thing is when you go to jail the clock runs a little long but it will get back to normal after that.. what i also do is make a quick trade and then trade back so the bot has a good amount of money so it wont go bankrupt........

BabyCheetah

Last night I went from rank 41 to rank 44.  I don't know how many times I went past go but this auto works wonderful.  Happy pogoing   bubblegum.gif

raine56

I have ranked put on this game now but didnt get the big roller badge.  Has anyone actually gotten it?  I got the other two multiple times.  I had to change one thing in the settings suggested.  The auto didnt seem to know what to do went it went backrupt and was given options.  Just kept flicking between the two screens.  So I set it for $65million total and it worked fine.  Thanks for everyones help with this one.

BabyCheetah

Yes I have the big roller badge.  I honestly don't know how I got it.  My nice friend auto did it for me over night.  He's so sweet.   I'm sorry you haven't got it yet.  I wish you good luck and hopefully you will get it soon.

RaggedyAndie

Finally...got the Big Roller Badge at rank 48.  Walked out of the room for 5 secs...came back...and WAA LAA!

Good luck to anyone trying to get it.      heart1.gif girls22.gif heart1.gif

jarjar

Quote from: RaggedyAndie on February 14, 2009, 11:57:21 AM
Finally...got the Big Roller Badge at rank 48.  Walked out of the room for 5 secs...came back...and WAA LAA!

A very big congrats to you beer11.gif Well done.

Joe C

Awesome. Thanks for the good luck wishes. I need it on my second account. hi11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

survivorjeff

Way to go on getting this badge cheerleading.gif 
I'm still trying for it myself.  By any chance do you remember your setting at all or where you where sitting when you got this badge? Just try to find the best way to get this badge.

RaggedyAndie

I used the exact settings like babycheater did.  I changed them today and within 5 minutes I got the badge.  Go figure!

Good luck to you on getting this one!!!    sp.gf

BabyCheetah

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview