Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help with MP3 Player

Started by Kris,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kris

Is there anyone that can help me?  We bought our 12 yr old son an MP3 Player/Video and I wanted to make sure it works.  Where can I go to download one free song and one free video?  I would so appreciate any help.  Thanks in advance. (OO)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Ethel on December 22, 2008, 09:44:17 AM
Is there anyone that can help me?  We bought our 12 yr old son an MP3 Player/Video and I wanted to make sure it works.  Where can I go to download one free song and one free video?  I would so appreciate any help.  Thanks in advance. (OO)

You have to be careful when downloading free anythings, but someone here recommended LimeWire to me and I have used it a few times.  You just have to be careful because some of the file sharing programs do not scan for viruses.

Tara

I use Limewire and haven't had any problems. I just download it and then scan the file to make sure its ok.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on December 22, 2008, 10:58:04 AM
I use Limewire and haven't had any problems. I just download it and then scan the file to make sure its ok.

Twice I've had TrendMicro stop a download because of a virus, but thankfully I haven't had any real problems!   tumbsup.gif

Kris

bams68

Another one you might want to try is Bearshare Lite...be sure to download the lite version. Most all of these downloading programs come with hidden junk. I use to use limewire an had trouble with hidden junk...Zango or sumthing like that being one of them. Bearshare also has this but if u download the Lite version, you dun get all those extra add ons, which most of these things add on without ur approval or knowledge.
It is also important to have a virus scan of course .... try not downloading songs that are extremely new - they seem to carry them most.
I think in my honest opinion bearshare lite is way more safer then any other. That's jus my opinion thou - whatever twirls ur beanie....but yeah Bearshare lite is my tool for downloading  tumbsup.gif

Homer

Quote from: bams68 on December 22, 2008, 12:28:38 PM
Another one you might want to try is Bearshare Lite...be sure to download the lite version. Most all of these downloading programs come with hidden junk. I use to use limewire an had trouble with hidden junk...Zango or sumthing like that being one of them. Bearshare also has this but if u download the Lite version, you dun get all those extra add ons, which most of these things add on without ur approval or knowledge.
It is also important to have a virus scan of course .... try not downloading songs that are extremely new - they seem to carry them most.
I think in my honest opinion bearshare lite is way more safer then any other. That's jus my opinion thou - whatever twirls ur beanie....but yeah Bearshare lite is my tool for downloading  tumbsup.gif

Wanna twirl my beanie?  ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview