This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badge Helpers Christmas Bonus Programs

Started by ~Sassy~,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

I thought I would let everyone know that Badge helpers still has it's Christmas Promo going. For two add ons you get one free program. So hurry and get yours too, it said until further notice and that was posted December 18th...run 150 members. I added two and got one free tonight.
Sassy
dance11.gif

Thanks Badge Helpers, you guys are the best.  xmas5.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on December 20, 2008, 06:54:54 PM
So hurry and get yours too, it said until further notice and that was posted December 18th...run 150 members. I added two and got one free tonight.
Sassy
dance11.gif

Thanks Badge Helpers, you guys are the best.  xmas5.gif

See, yet another way Badge Help looks out for our health!
Thanks for the heads-up, Sassy!   (OO)

MsMissy

I wish i would have seen thius earlier, but then i dont no what you mean by add ons? does it mean you have 2 buy 2 game cheta too get a 3 rd free.  :OO

~Sassy~

MsMissy,
Here is the link for you. I hope it shows up. You just buy two and get one free... let them know which one you want as your free one. I might not be explaining it very well, sorry. I put add ons because I am a 150 member but it applies to everyone.
Sassy

Link: http://www.badgehelp.com/holidaypromo.html

FreecellFanny

Then of course, you have fools like me that buy the damn autos almost the minute they come out and this deal is useless.  :)))

Can we get the freebies at a later date or do they have to be claimed right away?

~Sassy~

Quote from: FreecellFanny on December 22, 2008, 01:54:32 PM
Then of course, you have fools like me that buy the damn autos almost the minute they come out and this deal is useless.  :)))

Can we get the freebies at a later date or do they have to be claimed right away?
I think pretty sure you have to do it right away.
It has an asterick there, says, "No grace period for fools like FreecellFanny"  :))

Edited to add: Well, actually I have no clue at all, they might let you wait on your freebie.  :-[
You should check with Badge Helpers to be sure.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on December 22, 2008, 02:19:12 PM
I think pretty sure you have to do it right away.
It has an asterick there, says, "No grace period for fools like FreecellFanny"  :))

Oh well. There you go then. I wasn't wearing my spectacles.  :-[

MsMissy

Thanks Sassy, but the deadline is up it says. Was gonna buy WTG Bowling, but the Trial period wont even play.  !@#$  ive put it in twice now & took it out again. it doesnt do anything. what a shame. Have a nice Christmas  Xmas Tree everyone.

~Sassy~

MsMissy,

I was just there and they have nothing yet that says the deadline is up. You have to email them at replacecode@aol.com to let them know which program you selected for your free one. If you use any other address they will not respond, it says so right there and it also says the dealine was extended until further notice.
Just follow the directions, buy 2 get 1 free. I bought my 2 programs sent the titles I had bought to replace codes, told them the free one I wanted and I had my free one within 5 minutes.

Says at the bottom:
Holiday Promo has been extended until further notice. When you see HOLIDAY PROMO IS OVER, it will be over. Until then, we are extending this deal. 12/18/2008

Sassy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview