This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Merry Christmas

Started by ~Sassy~,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

I just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. To all of my friends here on Pogo Cheats, Badge Helpers, Mayhem and Homer. Thank you for making me laugh and filling up my heart with your friendship and kindness. This is my favorite Christmas song, I hope you enjoy it.

xgingerx

Merry Christmas to all the friends i have made here..May your New Year be the best..thank for all your help you know who you are.. deer1.gif

Stinkerbell

Thank you, Sasser!  Very beautiful!  Merry Christmas to you, too, and to all my Cheating friends!   (OO)

harley89

Merry Christmas every one. My Christmas Morning breakfast buffet starts a 7am you are all welcome.  Be advised my grandson is getting one of those rock band games for WII and it has not only the guitar but the drums bring your own ear plugs

IndianLover

Squid

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my cheatie buddies!  xoxox 

disneyland lady

Completely humilitating my angst-filled teen grandson and my Medical Examiner son and making me happy as I can be for Christmas - this is us doing our southpark christmas disco.

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/6jM3hmBne9yU/xRqOmOYToA7KLZ5JzVOFDQF6

CindyLouWho

twinkle6590

:<< :!!
HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND MAY YOUR HOMES BE FILLED WITH RICHNESS AND LOVE THROUGH THE HOLIDAY !!!! GOD BLESS ALL MY POGO CHEATIN BUDDIES ON HERE !!!! YOU GUYS ROCK !!!! 

bobby

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid Elf on December 24, 2008, 06:50:40 PM

ROFL!  I've never seen a squid with such lovely eyes and shapely figure.   :)) :)) :)) :)) 

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Squid Elf on December 24, 2008, 06:50:40 PM

omg that is too funny   :))  Edward's probably thinking, what the heck are those 2 things hanging down there?   :))

bubbleup

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview