PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:25:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

reset my cheat page

Started by betmo,

Previous topic - Next topic

betmo

It would be wonderful for some real advice from you squints relating to the problem...emails are returned...need real email address...can't Homer advise admin to reset my page...WTF

Tara

Quote from: betmo on February 04, 2009, 07:53:58 AM
It would be wonderful for some real advice from you squints relating to the problem...emails are returned...need real email address...can't Homer advise admin to reset my page...WTF

You squints? 

Homer

you have been given instructions if you can't follow them it isn't my problem and insulting people will get you absolutely nowhere so good luck

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

I can get Homer to ask anyone anything, but it will cost you; 300 gems, 2 togo codes, 4 autos, and 29.99 to my paypal account.  lipstick.gif

disneyland lady

Hey Getmo (sorry but I am squinting and can't see the correct spelling), Homer responded in reply #1 and reply #4 to exactly what you needed to do. Do you really want to tick people off? Cuz I hear that is how you get people to run to help you with your problem. I think I must have missed the reply where you thank Homer for helping you more than once.

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 04, 2009, 08:25:48 AM
Hey Getmo (sorry but I am squinting and can't see the correct spelling), Homer responded in reply #1 and reply #4 to exactly what you needed to do. Do you really want to tick people off? Cuz I hear that is how you get people to run to help you with your problem. I think I must have missed the reply where you thank Homer for helping you more than once.

From Getmo

Thank you Homer for your kindly assistance. I realize that you are NOT able to reset my 150-page since you are an administrator for a website called POGOCHEATS.NET and do not have the same status at BADGEHELP.COM

Again, thank you for your time and kind consideration

Getmo

Try using that instead.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jarjar

Quote from: Joe C on February 04, 2009, 09:17:48 AM
From Getmo

Thank you Homer for your kindly assistance. I realize that you are NOT able to reset my 150-page since you are an administrator for a website called POGOCHEATS.NET and do not have the same status at BADGEHELP.COM

Again, thank you for your time and kind consideration

Getmo

Try using that instead.
tumbsup.gif

~Sassy~

Homer gave you some real advice and who to contact at the correct address. We all have to use that email address and do not get special treatment. Another little bit of useful advice, you need 25 posts in here to get and receive pm's.  Guess you are not a regular or you would know that. We don't know it all in here, but we do try to treat each other with respect and have some fun. You need to take a chill pill.

disneyland lady

Truth is that this person has 18 posts and almost every one of them has been to complain about Badgehelp.

Monkey

Are you looking for a guest pass or what?  embarrassed.gif

And it isn't our fault that you can't read directions.  popcorn2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview