Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pocket Rockets Badge

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

I have been trying for 4 hours to do the Mix-n-Match Challenge Pocket Rockets (always thought that was something nasty) Badge - Win 11 hands in 11 days! I am using Pocket Ace for Texas Holdem Poker but have yet to get a win. It folds many times when I wouldn't have been so hasty - before the other cards are even laid on the table. I am using the newest version of Pocket Ace.

Any suggestions?

Jewel

I double browsed and folded the hand I didn't want to win and it goes really really fast. Try that and you will have it in under 10 minutes.

disneyland lady

I am unable to double browse because of lack of REM in my tiny game computer but I was able to use Texas Roundup instead and I had it within that same 10 mins! Such a shock that one would work so well and the other one suck bigtime. But I have a new badge to satisfy (for a little bit) my badge jones and thank you for your quick answer. I LOVE this site.

C~M

jeffy

play the tin heads (computer players incase you didnt know) and just raise and raise and raise you will get a lot of wins just from them folding. it took me maybe 20 mins to get it like this. even if you have crap cards RAISE lol its just for fun tokens anyhow.

disneyland lady

Quote from: jeffy on December 26, 2008, 09:24:52 AM
play the tin heads (computer players incase you didnt know) and just raise and raise and raise you will get a lot of wins just from them folding. it took me maybe 20 mins to get it like this. even if you have crap cards RAISE lol its just for fun tokens anyhow.

Jeffy - I think what you said is the magic key. The very first game I played with the Texas Roundup I bid all my tokies (9,000) under "bet it all" and even though I had 2 twos, every bot folded I won the hand. In PocketAce you do not get to "bet it all" so you don't get the chance to bet higher than anyone else.

Mistyeyed

I used roundup also against the robots and i got it within 15 min.

disneyland lady

Since we are talking Poker - I have also tried to just get some of the badges in No Limit Holdem Poker and am still at 0% and rank 0 after 3 hours. I have been using the one listed at Badgehelp - Royal Flush. Is there another one that works on No Limit Holdem so I can get my badge jones fulfilled?

jeffy

on no limit hold em your best chances for ranks is joining all in rooms go in a 4 player table all of you go all in and hope you win. you only need like 4 wins to go up a rank and if you win and go up 25-30% then lose your % dont go down as fast. i got to rank 10 in like an hour doing this then gave up.

Mistyeyed

i got the no limit hold em badge fairly fast..i played with a friend in a room and they would let me win till i got to next rank,then we switched,the ranks just flew by..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview