Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Get a free flash drive

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

Squid

This is the message I got:

**************************************************************************************
We're Sorry...

At this time, you did not qualify to receive a FREE MyCare360 Personal Health Record Flash Drive at this time. The Flash Drive offer is currently available only to individuals age 18 and over, and in specific geographic areas. We will keep your information on file and will contact you when the offer is available to you.

***************************************************************************************

The birthdate I put certainly qualifies as being over 18.  I must be geographically deficient.

Homer

Quote from: Squid on December 28, 2008, 06:49:12 AM
This is the message I got:

**************************************************************************************
We're Sorry...

At this time, you did not qualify to receive a FREE MyCare360 Personal Health Record Flash Drive at this time. The Flash Drive offer is currently available only to individuals age 18 and over, and in specific geographic areas. We will keep your information on file and will contact you when the offer is available to you.

***************************************************************************************

The birthdate I put certainly qualifies as being over 18.  I must be geographically deficient.

Silly, don't you know the post office can't deliver packages to the bottom of the ocean?  ::)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

Quote from: Homer on December 28, 2008, 07:01:21 AM
Silly, don't you know the post office can't deliver packages to the bottom of the ocean?  ::)

I think it also had to do with that Personal Health issues.

Squid

Quote from: Homer on December 28, 2008, 07:01:21 AM

** GLUB **

:))

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 28, 2008, 11:16:01 AM
It said I wasn't old enough.  Sheesh.

It was talking earth years and not vampire years, dear!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on December 28, 2008, 11:45:20 AM
It was talking earth years and not vampire years, dear!

Either way, I'm still 26... how long do I have to stay 26 to be old enough?  It's been 22 years already.  Geez. 

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 28, 2008, 12:06:48 PM
Either way, I'm still 26... how long do I have to stay 26 to be old enough?  It's been 22 years already.  Geez. 

Wow, Homer's going to have to get a hold of Geritol and Polident smilies for Stinkerbell, if she continues at this pace!

:))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview