PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:34:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

IE 6 or go to IE 7? What do you think?

Started by who me?,

Previous topic - Next topic

who me?

I am currently running IE6 I just went to windows update 1st time in  oh about 1 1/2  - 2 years....yeah I know  :-[
I've heard so much about people having problems with IE7 I didn't want to change before. Have they fixed the bugs in 7?  Would you upgrade to 7 if you were me?   :=    :OO
I have the update window open on my puter but just not too sure about 7   :-\

C~M

I updated to 7 when it first came out and haven't had any probs with it.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

who me?

:ooo Wow just goes to show you how out of date I am  :-[
So how do you like IE 8?
I just like the setup browser button locations on 6 ...ie home, refresh,back,forward etc....
I wonder why window updates never offered me IE 8? unless I have to have 7 to update it future.

lucky9999

Quote from: Homer on January 02, 2009, 05:01:10 PM
I'm using IE8
Homer,  Is there an IE8?  If so how did you get it and hows it working?  Using IE7 and have had some problems so just wondering.
Thanks

Homer

IE8 is still in beta. I've only had it for a day or so. Doesn't seem to be much different than IE7

I haven't tried it with the autos yet. The download link is below

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/Internet-explorer/beta/default.aspx

Tara

I still use IE6 and don't want to change.  :P   It was to much of a hassle with peoples autos screwing up. If it ain't broke, don't change it.  :)))

who me?

Quote from: Tara on January 02, 2009, 07:16:10 PM
I still use IE6 and don't want to change.  :P   It was to much of a hassle with peoples autos screwing up. If it ain't broke, don't change it.  :)))

Pretty much how I saw it, I unchecked IE 7 update and stayed with 6. It gives me no problems so until it does I'll just stick with whats good enough  tumbsup.gif

Homer

Tara

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Tara on January 02, 2009, 07:16:10 PM
I still use IE6 and don't want to change.  :P   It was to much of a hassle with peoples autos screwing up. If it ain't broke, don't change it.  :)))

Which is exactly why I've stayed with IE6 and intend on doing so until they force me to stop.  :-\

Tara

Quote from: FreecellFanny on January 03, 2009, 05:33:17 AM
Which is exactly why I've stayed with IE6 and intend on doing so until they force me to stop.  :-\

My thoughts exactly.  tumbsup.gif

arniebear

I tried IE8 but had to use it in IE7 mode to get autos to work.

disneyland lady

I tried the new Google Chrome Browser for 2 days then went back to IE7. Just did not feel right to me - everything is on the side.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview