PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:00:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

giving thanks to pogocheats

Started by eminem,

Previous topic - Next topic

eminem

hay all, i am so happy, lol. the new 2.0 Texas hold'em macro works great!!!  i want to give a big thanks to DJ!!!  i don't know how much time he took to try to help me to get the macro to work for me.  he could of just brushed me off or said that there wasn't anything he could to help me, but in my opinion he went that extra mile to try to help me and i think that is as cool as hell!!  ya know i have seen where people bitch at the admins and the programmers for whatever reason.  programs not out in time, or not working or whatever.  i think this is an awsome site with awsome people running it and helping it to make it the best possible site.  and i think we all should give a big thanks to DJ, PD, OSCAR, BOB, HOME BOY HOMER, PCHEATS, MAYHEM for doing an exceptional job!!!  again i just wanted to tell DJ thanks a bundle for all the help u provided for me!!  U ALL ROCK!!!

DJ_

You're welcome Eminem and thank you as well.
I'm just glad I finally got you to stop filling up my INBOX!  :P     just kidding!  ;)

It was pleasure to help you to get the program to work on your system. Thanks to all your details I was able to figure out what the problem was, once I did it only took me 1 minute to fix it....that's how small the problem really was!

DJ_

Quote from: silverwildangel on June 28, 2004, 04:32:37 PM
dj rocks hes helped me a lot  ;D
Helped you break your computer LOL that's all I'm good for  ::)

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

you know you helped me brat and you did not break my comp. ;D

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: silverwildangel on June 28, 2004, 04:38:24 PM
you know you helped me brat and you did not break my comp. ;D
I think that's Silver's job to break their own comp

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview