Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Downloads for my MP3

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

pete379

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone knows of a trusted site to download some music. I got a new cell phone/MP3 for xmas and want to load some music. I'm just not sure what site to use. Any help much appreciated. Happy New Year all  :!!

FreecellFanny

I guess that all depends on whether you are looking to pay for the music or not.

Personally, I use Limewire and I make sure I scan all of my downloads for viruses with my Trend Micro even though it usually catches anything funny before the download is finished.

For legal downloads I use iTunes because I have an iPod touch.  :<<

arniebear

Itunes is good if you own Ipods, but it also gives you AAC format from the stores which is not playable on all players.  My grandson uses Rhapsody for his Sandisk and his phone for legal music...........Limewire is a good site for sharing. My daughter who works for Verizon also suggests Verizon Rhapsody.

bams68

As I've mentioned before, Bearshare Lite for me all the way (for illegal dl's) - all the rest come with hidden junk :@

pete379

Thanks for your help. Its a Samsung beat, cell phone, with a memory card, I will have to fool around with it since I have no idea what I'm doing, and have NO music library to download from...YIKES..good luck to me...LOL..Thanks again  (OO)

bams68

I have a Toshiba 20gig MP3 here - had it for about 3 years now. Dun bother with cell phones
- always home anyway-
:-\
Goodluck

Monkey

Quote from: FreecellFanny on January 04, 2009, 05:20:51 AM
Personally, I use Limewire and I make sure I scan all of my downloads for viruses with my Trend Micro even though it usually catches anything funny before the download is finished.

For legal downloads I use iTunes because I have an iPod touch.  :<<
Yup and yup. Same for me.  <:>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview