Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Yahoo Instant Messenger

Started by kim23il,

Previous topic - Next topic

kim23il

I'm needing some help with yahoo messenger. At first it would connect, but it would boot me after about 30 minutes. it also couldn't connect my webcam, it kept sayign server busy. Well I went and downloaded and Olderversion, from the Olderversion site. Well now it won't log in at all. I even tried rebooting and messing with the proxy settings. Does anyone have any ideas? What version does everyone run, and where can I download it at? Thanks! :OO

jarjar

Sorry wish I could help but do not have Yahoo. Good luck hopefully someone will have an answer for you.

Stinkerbell

I can't even get Yahoo Messenger to finish installing on my laptop, so if I have to IM, I either use gmail or AIM and since no one I know uses either, I don't IM.  Sorry not to be of help :(

CindyLouWho

Kim Have you tried uninstalling it then install it again?  I had that problem with MSN not long ago & that helped with it. 

I haven't put Yahoo mess. back on here since I crashed & had to redo my puter but I guess I'll get it soon.  I just need to stop reading & working on pogo badges so much & takee the time to do it.. :)))  Hope you get it working !

kim23il

Yes I have tried the uninstall, reinstall. Still not working yet.

C~M

The only problem I have been having is that it won't send files to my contacts, and once when I tried to send email thru it, it came up with something about server probs.  I think they were updating the servers.

Homer

YIM really messed up one of my pc's about 5 years ago or so. Haven't used it since.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview